+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for ISB 1 year MBA

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Does the World Education Services (WES) evaluate the ISB PGP 1-year full time program as an equivalent to a master’s degree?

pasusarla

Dec 27, 2017
Just got my results today after WES received my documents on Nov 22, 2017.

My ISB PGDM unfortunately is not recognized as anything equivalent in Canada. So I got points only for my B. Tech.

Just a touch disappointed as Canadian B-schools too offer 1 year full-time business education programs only.

nash2017

Feb 18, 2017
What about professional certifications (of Vendor like Oracle ) like Java Programmer etc...? Does such Professional International Certification has any points?

manoj.gunti

Feb 25, 2018
Forget Masters, it didn't even get recognized as a one-year certificate program.
Hi,

I'm from ISB Co'13.
I recently gave my IELTS exam and I am planning to apply for Canada immigration. I was curious to know if ISB PGPM is considered a certificate/degree equivalent. It is very sad to know from your post that it equals to nothing. Very disappointed. Have you been able to find any other alternate routes?

I would like to connect with you to just discuss our options here. Can you give me our email/LinedIn details to connect?

pasusarla

Dec 27, 2017
Hi,

I'm from ISB Co'13.
I recently gave my IELTS exam and I am planning to apply for Canada immigration. I was curious to know if ISB PGPM is considered a certificate/degree equivalent. It is very sad to know from your post that it equals to nothing. Very disappointed. Have you been able to find any other alternate routes?

I would like to connect with you to just discuss our options here. Can you give me our email/LinedIn details to connect?
Hey Manoj, nice to bump into a fellow ISB-ian!

I didn't find any alternate routes to get the ISB certificate accepted as a valid Canadian post-graduate education credential. Given the fact that my CRS score is 380 because of this setback (it could've been 412 otherwise), I'm just going after a provincial nomination now.

akshay92canada

Jun 18, 2018
Hey guys. Is there an alternate evaluation agency that would probably evaluate our ISB certificate as anything i.e. a one year certificate, degree or diploma? Having a PGP that's valued nothing seems like a major problem. This would be a make or break issue for my application. Also, if any alum from ISB has received a PR, I'd really like to connect with them.
TIA

manoj.gunti

Feb 25, 2018
There is no option. ISB is not recognized by WES. I got my evaluation done last week. The evaluation process is pretty same for all agencies.

canprseeker

Jun 23, 2019
Hi,

I'm from ISB Co'13.

Hi - I am from ISB Co2011 and had my degree evaluated by WES in 2014. Since they did not recognise my ISB degree, was wondering whetherNy if you went for other ECA agencies... there are quite a few that have come up since then

canprseeker

Jun 23, 2019
Hi,
ISB degree is recognised by WES now. You can go ahead and apply for evaluation
Fantastic news! I had no idea. Is this confirmed? I mean have you recently gotten an evaluation report with credit for ISB MBA? And exactly what credit did WES give? Canadian MBA equivalence?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Fantastic news! I had no idea. Is this confirmed? I mean have you recently gotten an evaluation report with credit for ISB MBA? And exactly what credit did WES give? Canadian MBA equivalence?
ISB will be evaluated as a one year post diploma post graduate. So, you can avail points for 2 or more degrees.

canprseeker

Jun 23, 2019
And that is different from “one year of post secondary study at a non recognised institution”?

This is what the ECA remarks were for my ISB degree

ISB will be evaluated as a one year post diploma post graduate. So, you can avail points for 2 or more degrees.
reny from

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
And that is different from “one year of post secondary study at a non recognised institution”?

This is what the ECA remarks were for my ISB degree

reny from
In this case you cannot claim for 2 or more degree points, you can claim points only for your bachelor degree.