+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wes evaluation for indian dentist

DEE23

May 28, 2018
hello,
I am an Indian dentist. I have completed my BDS course from Maharashtra University of Health Science (MUHS). I wanted to know about documents to be sent to WES for evaluation.
According to my understanding that's been posted on WES site, following documents are required

1. TRANSCRIPTS OF MARKSHEETS ( ARE WE SUPPOSE TO FILL ACADEMIC RECORDS REQUEST FORM )

2. DEGREE CERTIFICATE ( SHOULD THAT BE ONLY XEROX COPY OR HAS TO BE ATTESTED BY UNIVERSITY?

3.Confirmation of Doctoral Degree Conferral- ARE WE SUPPOSE TO FILL THE TOP PART OF THIS FORM TOO???

bradshaw

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Canada
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
hello,
I am an Indian dentist. I have completed my BDS course from Maharashtra University of Health Science (MUHS). I wanted to know about documents to be sent to WES for evaluation.
According to my understanding that's been posted on WES site, following documents are required

1. TRANSCRIPTS OF MARKSHEETS ( ARE WE SUPPOSE TO FILL ACADEMIC RECORDS REQUEST FORM )

2. DEGREE CERTIFICATE ( SHOULD THAT BE ONLY XEROX COPY OR HAS TO BE ATTESTED BY UNIVERSITY?

3.Confirmation of Doctoral Degree Conferral- ARE WE SUPPOSE TO FILL THE TOP PART OF THIS FORM TOO???

1 " yes
2 : yes
3 : im not sure

i did my b.tech , and i had to fill forms at the university and have them send all these documentS To WES CANADA

bradshaw

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Canada
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
Thanks for replying. So we have to fill the top part that is for applicants only and send the form to the university to complete it further?
To my understanding , yes .
" You have make the university officials send all the documents DIRECTLY TO WES canada "

neysa_175

Apr 29, 2019
hello,

Hi. I have also graduated from MUHS, Nashik. Can u please clear some of my doubts:
I have collected my transcripts from my college. Now how do i proceed with MUHS attestations? - along with the transcripts what other documents do i i have to send to MUHS? Do these documents have to be attested or just photocopies?
Do i courier it to them or should i personally go to MUHS? If i have to courier it, whom do i address the courier to?
Does MUHS send the courier directly to WES?
Which are the documents that are to be sent to WES directly by the applicant?? - is it just the degree certificate or any other documents as well? Do i have to get the documents attested or only photocopies shall suffice?

Sorry for asking so many Qs.
Thanks in advance. :)

anild1977

May 19, 2019
Hi,
I have similar doubt and graduated from MUHS,
The transcripts are attested and sent by college or the MUHS university
I see on WES
College-issued mark sheets/result cards are not accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check if your college has autonomous status

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi,
I see on WES
College-issued mark sheets/result cards are not accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check if your college has autonomous status
Transcripts have to be attested and sent by the "University", not college. Unless the college is an autonomous college.

Autonomous college list : https://www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/colleges/autonomous_colleges-list.pdf

neysa_175

Apr 29, 2019
Hi,
I see on WES
Hi. Did you send your MUHS transcripts? I faced an issue with WES - they want documents to be issued, attested and sent by MUHS. MUHS DOES NOT ISSUE transcripts; they attest records received from college and send it to WES. My evluation is on hold due to this issue.
Kindly share your experience.
Thanks

kemech211

Aug 19, 2019
Hi. Did you send your MUHS transcripts? I faced an issue with WES - they want documents to be issued, attested and sent by MUHS. MUHS DOES NOT ISSUE transcripts; they attest records received from college and send it to WES. My evluation is on hold due to this issue.
Thanks
Hi ,

I am also in similar situation . Did your problem resolved ? if yes, than how ?

Also I received degree/diploma in 2006 but I did one year internship . What should I mentioned into Degree awarded # 2006 or 2007 also in a TO and FROM dates ?

Please help .

Thanks & Regards,

Oct 10, 2019
Thanks
Hi, even I have done by BDS from MUHS. Did you find any solution.? was your application finally accepted.

Oct 10, 2019
Hi ,

I am also in similar situation . Did your problem resolved ? if yes, than how ?

Also I received degree/diploma in 2006 but I did one year internship . What should I mentioned into Degree awarded # 2006 or 2007 also in a TO and FROM dates ?

Please help .

Thanks & Regards,
Hi, even I have done by BDS from MUHS. Did you find any solution.? was your application finally accepted.