+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wes evaluation for indian dentist

DEE23

May 28, 2018
hello,
I am an Indian dentist. I have completed my BDS course from Maharashtra University of Health Science (MUHS). I wanted to know about documents to be sent to WES for evaluation.
According to my understanding that's been posted on WES site, following documents are required

1. TRANSCRIPTS OF MARKSHEETS ( ARE WE SUPPOSE TO FILL ACADEMIC RECORDS REQUEST FORM )

2. DEGREE CERTIFICATE ( SHOULD THAT BE ONLY XEROX COPY OR HAS TO BE ATTESTED BY UNIVERSITY?

3.Confirmation of Doctoral Degree Conferral- ARE WE SUPPOSE TO FILL THE TOP PART OF THIS FORM TOO???

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
hello,
I am an Indian dentist. I have completed my BDS course from Maharashtra University of Health Science (MUHS). I wanted to know about documents to be sent to WES for evaluation.
According to my understanding that's been posted on WES site, following documents are required

1. TRANSCRIPTS OF MARKSHEETS ( ARE WE SUPPOSE TO FILL ACADEMIC RECORDS REQUEST FORM )

2. DEGREE CERTIFICATE ( SHOULD THAT BE ONLY XEROX COPY OR HAS TO BE ATTESTED BY UNIVERSITY?

3.Confirmation of Doctoral Degree Conferral- ARE WE SUPPOSE TO FILL THE TOP PART OF THIS FORM TOO???
1. You will need to fill the Academics Record Request form (top half) and submit it to your university. They will stamp the bottom half of the page with your education details.
2. You will need to talk to your university about Transcripts process.
a. Generally, from Inquiry Department, get a transcript form.
b. Fill it and attach xerox copies of your certificates (both mark sheets and Degree).
c. University will make transcripts and will send it to WES directly or if they have an option, they will hand over the transcript envelope to you and you can courier it WES.
3. Yes you have to.

Special Note : In any case, do not open the transcript envelope that you get from university. Else, WES will not accept it.

Good Luck...

Reactions: DEE23

DEE23

May 28, 2018
1. You will need to fill the Academics Record Request form (top half) and submit it to your university. They will stamp the bottom half of the page with your education details.
2. You will need to talk to your university about Transcripts process.
a. Generally, from Inquiry Department, get a transcript form.
b. Fill it and attach xerox copies of your certificates (both mark sheets and Degree).
c. University will make transcripts and will send it to WES directly or if they have an option, they will hand over the transcript envelope to you and you can courier it WES.
3. Yes you have to.

Special Note : In any case, do not open the transcript envelope that you get from university. Else, WES will not accept it.

Good Luck...
thanks a ton for replying .

Oct 10, 2019
hello,

Hi..even I have done BDS from MUHS..I wanted to ask that did WES accepted your transcript? Because MUHS does not prepare any transcript. They only attest transcript prepared by college and send it to WES.

Zoha Bhabay

May 5, 2020
Even I did from MUHS, does WES accepted transcripts their format because they told they will do directly, college will not send.

Manisha Saini

Aug 23, 2020
Hello everyone, I am an Indian dentist so while doing my degree equivalency I am facing one issue in filling my degree class/ division and the available options for the same are: not applicable, 1, 2,3. Reply of my query is appreciable . Hoping to hear from you all soon . Thank you