+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for Highest degree? Seniors please help!!!

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,

I am asking this question on my sister's behlaf. She is in India. And needs to get her ECA's done. She has completed Bachelor's of Arts, Bachelor of Education, Masters in Arts and Masters in Education.

So which degree she should get evaluated? On the WES website she used the online tool to check the equivalency, and it came up as:

Masters in Arts as Canadian equivalency of Bachelors degree ( 4 years)
Masters in Education as Canadian equivalency of Masters degree ( 2 years)

Will that be correct if she get these two degrees evaluated??

Really appreciate your help in advance!!!!

CanadaItIs

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruby13 said:
Hi everybody,

I am asking this question on my sister's behlaf. She is in India. And needs to get her ECA's done. She has completed Bachelor's of Arts, Bachelor of Education, Masters in Arts and Masters in Education.

So which degree she should get evaluated? On the WES website she used the online tool to check the equivalency, and it came up as:

Masters in Arts as Canadian equivalency of Bachelors degree ( 4 years)
Masters in Education as Canadian equivalency of Masters degree ( 2 years)

Will that be correct if she get these two degrees evaluated??

Really appreciate your help in advance!!!!
IMO getting both the masters degrees evaluated might not be as preferred as getting one bachelor's and one master's degree. I would have preferred getting anyone bachelor degree and Master in Education.

On second thought, why don't you get evaluate all the 4 degrees?

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaItIs said:
IMO getting both the masters degrees evaluated might not be as preferred as getting one bachelor's and one master's degree. I would have preferred getting anyone bachelor degree and Master in Education.

On second thought, why don't you get evaluate all the 4 degrees?
Yeah!! Getting all the degrees evaluated might not be a problem, they are from the same university. So if all the degrees will be evaluated, will that be okay while creating profile later on and and selecting the study option?

CanadaItIs

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruby13 said:
Yeah!! Getting all the degrees evaluated might not be a problem, they are from the same university. So if all the degrees will be evaluated, will that be okay while creating profile later on and and selecting the study option?
Yep.. You can get all the degrees evaluated and then mention all/highest degree while creating the application online.

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaItIs said:
Yep.. You can get all the degrees evaluated and then mention all/highest degree while creating the application online.
Thank you for your prompt reply and help!!!