+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for Diploma + Degree from India

GSINGH1643

Jul 18, 2017
Hi All,

I am the primary applicant and my wife(secondary applicant) has 3 years of BE Diploma followed by BTECH degree (3Years).
My Question -

1. Do I need to provide transcripts for BTECH university only or Diploma Transcripts are also required to make it complete?
2. If I provide BTECH and DIPLOMA transcripts - will those be considered two different degrees and fetch more points?

Haven't got any clear answer about this. Please help and contact at 09821377343 or here.

Please help to decide.

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
Hi All,

I am the primary applicant and my wife(secondary applicant) has 3 years of BE Diploma followed by BTECH degree (3Years).
My Question -

1. Do I need to provide transcripts for BTECH university only or Diploma Transcripts are also required to make it complete?
2. If I provide BTECH and DIPLOMA transcripts - will those be considered two different degrees and fetch more points?

Haven't got any clear answer about this. Please help and contact at 09821377343 or here.

Please help to decide.

Send transcripts for both as both will fetch you more points( degree + Diploma). WES will asses and give you the equivalency.

GSINGH1643

Jul 18, 2017
Send transcripts for both as both will fetch you more points( degree + Diploma). WES will asses and give you the equivalency.
Thank you for your reply. If you feel good about could you please giv ur whatsapp/call number where I can contact you for few more queries.

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi All,

My Question -

Please help to decide.
Can you guys please tell me what ECA you got finally from WES?
I have 3 year Diploma from Punjab and 3 year BTech. (considered as lateral entry in first year).....
Did WES provide you 2 degrees in ECA or just one...?
Did you submit both Diploma and Degree transcripts or only for Degree?

Thanks in advance bai ji..

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
Can you guys please tell me what ECA you got finally from WES?
I have 3 year Diploma from Punjab and 3 year BTech. (considered as lateral entry in first year).....
Did WES provide you 2 degrees in ECA or just one...?
Did you submit both Diploma and Degree transcripts or only for Degree?

Thanks in advance bai ji..[/QUOTE

My application was different.
I did bachelor of pharmacy in india ( 4 yrs) and post graduate diploma in new zealand.WES gave me equivaleny of degree plus PG diploma.

You case looks bit differnet then mine coz of laternal entry thing. I am not sure about it. Give a call to WES they might help you.

Reactions: desmat

SATTYY

May 25, 2018
Thank you for your reply. If you feel good about could you please giv ur whatsapp/call number where I can contact you for few more queries.

Hi Harman,

I have a query for which require your expert advice. Because as per WES-

Each application is reviewed individually: WES refers to official ministries in India such as University Grants Commission (UGC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), and other government entities as sources for accreditation. Because each application reflects a unique educational background, there are often exceptions and/or additional factors to consider in an individual’s’ application during the evaluation process.

Is Post Graduate Diploma in Management approved by AICTE as MBA is evaluated as MBA by WES? coz as per WES

I've completed PGDBM - Part time from Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi. AICTE has approved this course as equivalent to MBA and I have got a letter from institute stating same and mentioned reference no. of the letter they received from AICTE. This letter along with transcripts is in sealed envelop and ready for submission to WES. Will it or any other document can help me in getting PGDM evaluated as MBA as it fetches more CRS points

My Name mentioned on Graduation transcript and degree is Satinder Singh. However my complete name is Satinder Singh Gambhir and same is mentioned on my passport as well as PDGM Diploma and marksheet. Do I need to submit additional document to ensure same is processed without any hindrance.

Kindly suggest.

msgill88

Apr 9, 2019
What evaluation did you receive for your PGDM?

Hi Harman,

I have a query for which require your expert advice. Because as per WES-

Each application is reviewed individually: WES refers to official ministries in India such as University Grants Commission (UGC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), and other government entities as sources for accreditation. Because each application reflects a unique educational background, there are often exceptions and/or additional factors to consider in an individual’s’ application during the evaluation process.

Is Post Graduate Diploma in Management approved by AICTE as MBA is evaluated as MBA by WES? coz as per WES

I've completed PGDBM - Part time from Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi. AICTE has approved this course as equivalent to MBA and I have got a letter from institute stating same and mentioned reference no. of the letter they received from AICTE. This letter along with transcripts is in sealed envelop and ready for submission to WES. Will it or any other document can help me in getting PGDM evaluated as MBA as it fetches more CRS points

My Name mentioned on Graduation transcript and degree is Satinder Singh. However my complete name is Satinder Singh Gambhir and same is mentioned on my passport as well as PDGM Diploma and marksheet. Do I need to submit additional document to ensure same is processed without any hindrance.

Kindly suggest.