+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes evaluation for Cardiff metropolitan university

Prity Chhetry

Jun 30, 2023
Hi, I from India and had done my Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality Management from Singapore, Beacon International College, a private college in the Year 2022 under Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK and had transcript from Cardiff Metropolitan University,UK Please anyone who has faced the same problem in evaluating WES. How to do WES evaluation of it? Shall I mention the name of the University or College in the" name of the institution".

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I from India and had done my Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality Management from Singapore, Beacon International College, a private college in the Year 2022 under Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK and had transcript from Cardiff Metropolitan University,UK Please anyone who has faced the same problem in evaluating WES. How to do WES evaluation of it? Shall I mention the name of the University or College in the" name of the institution".
Not sure but I think there would be a mention of the various campuses under the Uni locations. I think you should mention the Uni and the campus location alongside. I am sure the campus location on your certificate.

Reactions: Prity Chhetry

Prity Chhetry

Jun 30, 2023
Not sure but I think there would be a mention of the various campuses under the Uni locations. I think you should mention the Uni and the campus location alongside. I am sure the campus location on your certificate.
I had both name i.e University and Campus in the transcript.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I had both name i.e University and Campus in the transcript.
Great. Now check WES website thers would be mention of the same as well.
Make a WES account, pay the fees, apply to your uni to send the transcript and completion certificate directly to WES and you are good to go.