+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation for 1 years diploma in Montessori course

shahid_oman

Oct 4, 2018
Dear Seniors,
My wife has completed 1 year diploma in Montessori course from International Montessori Teachers training institute - IMTTI, from Chennai-India. I have couple of questions -
a. Can I show this 1 year as a 1 year diploma for spouse in my EE profile.
b. Does WES accepts 1 year diploma courses.

Warm regards,
Shahid

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear Seniors,
My wife has completed 1 year diploma in Montessori course from International Montessori Teachers training institute - IMTTI, from Chennai-India. I have couple of questions -
a. Can I show this 1 year as a 1 year diploma for spouse in my EE profile.
b. Does WES accepts 1 year diploma courses.

Warm regards,
Shahid
WES accepts diplomas from College, University and technical institute. You can ask this question to WES (Contact us page) or call them and they will confirm you.

joannakarenv

Nov 3, 2019
Hi Shahid,

How did you get the transcript from IMTTI? I have been following up with the director of that institute and not getting a proper response. Are you saying that WES accepted that diploma? IF yes, that is a great news for me.

shahid_oman

Oct 4, 2018
Hi Shahid,

How did you get the transcript from IMTTI? I have been following up with the director of that institute and not getting a proper response. Are you saying that WES accepted that diploma? IF yes, that is a great news for me.
Hey Joanna,
Thats right. If you have your gmail, pass on I will be happy to chat or guide you further on this one. mine is shahid.a.saud@gmail.com.