+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation delay

Naveen20

Sep 21, 2018
Hello,
Wes accepted my documents on Sept 11 and changed status to evaluation in progress on Sept 12 and update due date of completion as Sept 19 but on Sept 14 the status changed to documents in review but evaluation due date is still being shown.
Its been 2 days and I haven't got a status update. I tried logging in today but the page keeps showing "unexpected error". I don't know what to do.

Please help me

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Hello,
Wes accepted my documents on Sept 11 and changed status to evaluation in progress on Sept 12 and update due date of completion as Sept 19 but on Sept 14 the status changed to documents in review but evaluation due date is still being shown.
Its been 2 days and I haven't got a status update. I tried logging in today but the page keeps showing "unexpected error". I don't know what to do.

Please help me
Keep patience. Their website has some technical issue today. No one is able to login.

fankfrut

Apr 7, 2016
my university (university of sunderland UK) maintains only one transcript for whole academic year. they dont maintain transcripts for each semester. but WES needs individual transcripts. please help me

Reactions: Sassyvernon

daluu129

Sep 20, 2018
My verification was due completion 20/09/2018, but i have been unable to login since this morning.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello,

Please help me
Once documents received by them, wait for 21 days for ECA.

AMG10

Aug 2, 2018
I am having the same problem with WES Canada not sure how its going to be resolved. My Uni is also Sunderland.
my university (university of sunderland UK) maintains only one transcript for whole academic year. they dont maintain transcripts for each semester. but WES needs individual transcripts. please help me

AMG10

Aug 2, 2018
Guys for some who have done HND first need to ask Pearson for HND details to be sent to WES, unlike Uni of Sunderland Pearson does charge and are super slow so be patient.

University of Sunderland do it for free and are super helpful.

For HND you need to regularly follow up with Pearson

Khokhar

Jul 30, 2017
Hey Everyone,

So WES has been a colossal pain in the bottom for me. They accepted my degrees way back in December, Holiday season considered, they got back to me within two weeks saying "We are missing information for your program. We have a transcript that begins in year 3". Which is super strange because my Bachelors was 2 years and my Masters was another 2 years after that. The only thing I can think of is that I took three courses after the regular 2 year classes were finished because I dropped out of those courses due to health issues. So a casual glance of my transcript seems like the non existent third year courses are fewer than a regular session. But that still does not explain how WES got confused with a transcript that "begins" in year 3. I've sent 2 clarifications though "contact us", In the first go they closed my ticket without resolving it, in the second one they said monitor your status online, and this was Feb the 2nd. Nothing has happened since. Any suggestions or experiences would be helpful.

Cheers!