+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES equivalency of 3 years master's degree from Uttarakhand Technical University

gugs_90

Aug 27, 2019
No University will not forward your documents to WES directly. Instead they will give you a dispatch number which they will mention on top of the envelope, and you have to mail that envelope yourself.
I did mine, and used Speed Post which took 8-10 days only.
Thanks for such a prompt response @joshidheeresh This is really useful.

Just one follow-up question: If you are mailing it yourself, how would WES Canada consider it to be mailed by the university? Is the dispatch number the link here? I didn't get what you mean by dispatch number. Can you please help clarify. Really appreciate your time.

Avy123

Sep 2, 2020
Hey .. your eca done or not ?????? If yes then please share the details it would be a great help..thanks in advance

Avy123

Sep 2, 2020
Is there a way around that the university can send my transcripts to WES Canada? With the new rule in from WES, I am not sure if UTU will be able to send my transcripts directly. Has someone done it? Please if you can help.
Utu send directly to wes..my friend did the same...but I don know how much they charge

Avy123

Sep 2, 2020
Hey ..i have done bca 3years and mca 2years...will i get master's equivalency by WES or not.???..plz respond
Thanks a lot... Can u tell me charges the university takes from you ??? As my friend did and they charge about 8000rs

joshidheeresh

Dec 23, 2018
Sorry for the late replies.

Yes, UTU will take around 1000 to 1500 and will forward the transcripts to WES directly.

Opt for Speed Post.

Priyadarshni

Jun 18, 2021
Thanks for such a prompt response @joshidheeresh This is really useful.

Just one follow-up question: If you are mailing it yourself, how would WES Canada consider it to be mailed by the university? Is the dispatch number the link here? I didn't get what you mean by dispatch number. Can you please help clarify. Really appreciate your time.
Hi
Yes, You will get Master's equivalency without a doubt.
I have done by B.Tech from Uttarakhand Technical University, will it be recognised by WES.

JJ UAE

May 16, 2021
I have done my MBA from UTU,dehrdun its evaluation from WES came as 1 year post graduate diploma. Is there any other way by which i get my MBA equivalency as masters.