+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES equivalency of 3 years master's degree from Uttarakhand Technical University

joshidheeresh

Dec 23, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for someone who used WES to evaluate their Master's degree from Uttarakhand Technical University. I've completed my Master's degree (MCA) from Uttarakhand Technical University and want to know whether WES recognizes it as a Master's or 4 year's bachelors degree. My percentage in MCA was 72% . Also, I've completed my bachelor's degree(3 years) from Kumaon University Uttarakhand.

Many Thanks in advance.

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
What happens did you get eca or applied for eca?. I am in the same boat, I applied for eca MTech from UTU. Let me know if wes honor the university

Jan 9, 2018
Thanks a lot buddy because i am also planning for pr and someone just told me that wes doesn't recognises uttrakhand technical university . I am pursuing llm from there so just hope they consider it !

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
They should consider it. But the issue is UTU don't send the transcript directly to WES, so you need to check with university

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
At least for me, it was difficult, I had to find my relative who can go to university and request for a transcript, but it as before Dec 1, so I able to submit on my behalf but i think rule got change after Dec 1,2018

Reactions: Gurmukh Singh9
Jan 9, 2018
Thanks a lot buddy i will check with the university once if they send it or not but i am happy that the degree is considered over there .

gugs_90

Aug 27, 2019
Is there a way around that the university can send my transcripts to WES Canada? With the new rule in from WES, I am not sure if UTU will be able to send my transcripts directly. Has someone done it? Please if you can help.

joshidheeresh

Dec 23, 2018
No University will not forward your documents to WES directly. Instead they will give you a dispatch number which they will mention on top of the envelope, and you have to mail that envelope yourself.
I did mine, and used Speed Post which took 8-10 days only.