+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECS certificate expire??

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Wes certificate is only valid for 5 years so you will have to get a new one. Go to wes.org/ca, create an account and apply for a new ECA. Good Luck.

Rathod Dilip

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
But they kept data for 10 years so I have to submit all necessary documts like transcripts etc and what is upgrade report ? Will it do ??

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
WES report is valid for 5 year irrespective of how long they keep the data. Your report expires 5 years from the issue date on the report. To get new report you have to pay the $200 for a new report and send the transcripts again for a new evaluation.

Rathod Dilip

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017

Thank you for choosing World Education Services (WES).

ECA, from IRCC point of view, has five years expiry from the date of issue. You may want to order IRCC an extra copy of your ECA every four-and-half years in order to keep your ECA valid for immigration purpose.

Also, when you upgrade ECA to WES standard evaluation report, your evaluation report will be in WES Database forever.
If it is the same Bachelor's that we have evaluated, no there is no need to send documents.
Best Regards,
Kevin
WES Customer Service

I received from my friend what you want to clarify on this my friend.

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
If the above message is what your friend received straight from WES Customer Service then no need to look further. Then just go ahead and contact them to get the report again without sending new transcripts.

rtbrfr

Jan 31, 2015
hi guys,

i have done wes - course by course analysis report which says it can be used for further studies. But i was looking for immigration, and for migration purpose it says you require document by document analysis. Can anyone help me what to do.
Urgent help required.

robosankar

Jan 22, 2019
Thank you for choosing World Education Services (WES).

ECA, from IRCC point of view, has five years expiry from the date of issue. You may want to order IRCC an extra copy of your ECA every four-and-half years in order to keep your ECA valid for immigration purpose.

Also, when you upgrade ECA to WES standard evaluation report, your evaluation report will be in WES Database forever.
If it is the same Bachelor's that we have evaluated, no there is no need to send documents.
Best Regards,
Kevin
WES Customer Service

I received from my friend what you want to clarify on this my friend.
Hi all,

I also received the same answer from wes, my wes certificate is five years old now, and it got expired and as per wes question posted applied for additional copy and got the pdf and also got the standard mail within 12 days along with new date,

however there is a keynote mentioned as duplicate, Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on November 19, 2013)

Will CIC accept it??????

==========================================================================
Page: 1 of 2
————————————————————
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (three years) and master's degree
Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on November 19, 2013)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 19XX
Awarded By: University of MMMMM
Major/Specialization: Physics
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

============================================================
As per CIC website:
We will accept ECA reports for five years from the date they are issued, so long as they were issued on or after April 17, 2013. If you got an ECA report before that date, you should contact the organization to see if they will re-issue it.

Answer from WES,
If your ECA report has expired and you would like to renew it, you will need to log into your WES account and order an additional report for IRCC. Ordering an extra copy will extend the expiry date for another five years,

Now what worries me is that, I posted a query to cic website online form, but after 5 or 6 days, the response was questioner form and it dint solve the purpose.

Please Guys, could u please let us know whether additional documents are accepted or not, i should apply newly from wes.

Thanks
RS.

syedomar

Jul 16, 2019
Some say that we have to do the whole eca process again and some say ordering an additional copy will extend its validity.
Please help by giving a proper tested solution.
My eca has expired and I want to renew it.

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hi all,

I also received the same answer from wes, my wes certificate is five years old now, and it got expired and as per wes question posted applied for additional copy and got the pdf and also got the standard mail within 12 days along with new date,

however there is a keynote mentioned as duplicate, Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on November 19, 2013)

Will CIC accept it??????

==========================================================================
Page: 1 of 2
————————————————————
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (three years) and master's degree
Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on November 19, 2013)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 19XX
Awarded By: University of MMMMM
Major/Specialization: Physics
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

============================================================
As per CIC website:
We will accept ECA reports for five years from the date they are issued, so long as they were issued on or after April 17, 2013. If you got an ECA report before that date, you should contact the organization to see if they will re-issue it.

Answer from WES,
If your ECA report has expired and you would like to renew it, you will need to log into your WES account and order an additional report for IRCC. Ordering an extra copy will extend the expiry date for another five years,

Now what worries me is that, I posted a query to cic website online form, but after 5 or 6 days, the response was questioner form and it dint solve the purpose.

Please Guys, could u please let us know whether additional documents are accepted or not, i should apply newly from wes.

Thanks
RS.
Did you got any response for your query?

robosankar

Jan 22, 2019
here is a keynote mentioned as duplicate, Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on November 19, 2013) so not sure about for applying additional copy as it never say a normal copy.. it says duplicate copy.... there was never a specific reply from cic as they tooare busy even if you call the customer care number, they will still hung up.. and if write a mail they will ask to fill in the form and the reply will after 7 or 15 days.. and lead to fill additional details.