+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA

rasinghb

Jul 22, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am from India and have done my Master in Computer Applications (MCA) after having completed my B.Sc (Bachelor of Science).

I was going through WES website to know more about ECA. Following is mentioned for University education:

Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.

-OR-

If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

Do we really have to go to University and ask them to send the Marksheets to WES? How have you guys done this? Please advise.

Regards

ambivert1

Aug 1, 2017
My understanding is that you need to get both your UG & PG attested by the respective Institutions (in case of Autonomous college) or the University in the format obliged by WES. Then send the sealed covers handed over to you by your University or College to WES in another bigger cover along with the Xerox copies of Marksheets & Convocation.

rasinghb

Jul 22, 2017
Yes, over the course of my further research into the immigration process, I found that what you have mentioned is correct. That is indeed the way to go.