+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Verification VTU fee

Deepaj

Jan 22, 2019
Hi,
I got a mail from Wes stating that they have sent an email & post to my university ie VTU to verify the transcripts that they got. They also told me to pay the fee directly to VTU. Has anyone experience this from vtu & can you suggest me what I can do. I see that the fee for verifying the Genuineness of my certificate is rs 500.should I just go ahead & pay it immediately & wait for vtu to do what's necessary?...is there any suggestions from people who have faced this problem? Any tips ? Please help me.

salpal

Feb 19, 2019
I am on the same boat. You have ay idea what is to be done?
Have sent an email to the VTU registrar and waiting for the revert.

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Any Indian here please tell me ? I have done Masters by Distance education from reputed university in Punjab. I will get points of masters or it will not counted ?

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
i completed MCA from osmania university i have CONVOCTION certificate of both DEGREE and MCA will it be sufficient or i have to get semester wise certificates for WES
You may have to check the document requirements per WES. Ideally they ask for a photo copy of the degree certificate and the transcripts from the university directly.

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
You may have to check the document requirements per WES. Ideally they ask for a photo copy of the degree certificate and the transcripts from the university directly.

Hi Indpnv

Thanks for your reply

which certificate did you submitted for your bachelors degree was it CONSOLIDATED or PROVISIONAL

can you share any phone number of WES in India

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Hi Indpnv

Thanks for your reply

which certificate did you submitted for your bachelors degree was it CONSOLIDATED or PROVISIONAL

can you share any phone number of WES in India
Not sure about the difference between them.
My University had given a Degree certificate that just says it's been awarded and a sealed transcript that has the marks for all the semesters.

Also, I just call up the number listed in their website. Not sure about any Indian number.

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Did you try creating an application with WES? The tell you the required documents right?
Yes i created WES, but its some what confusing
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)

For completed study, you send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document
2. Mark Sheets/Statement of Marks

This is an official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study and must include your university student identification number

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Yes i created WES, but its some what confusing
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)

For completed study, you send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document
2. Mark Sheets/Statement of Marks

This is an official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study and must include your university student identification number

Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) = Provisional one you have
Mark Sheets/Statement of Marks = Transcripts from the college

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) = Provisional one you have
Mark Sheets/Statement of Marks = Transcripts from the college
I am confused on (Mark Sheets/Statement of Marks) do i have to submit all semester certificates or CONSOLIDATED will be enough

CONSOLIDATED has all semester marks and year of pass would it be not enough for WES