+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - two degrees from different universities

Michau

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I decided to add a few points to my EE profile by doing my wife's ECA. She has got Bachelor's from one university and then Master's from another. DO I need to send transcripts from both universities to WES, or only from the one where she got Master's?

Anant555

Feb 13, 2015
Hi. I am in same position for degree evaluation for my wife. She has completed both BBA and MBA. But I guess we need to evaluate only the higher one since it has more points.

GAJA

Feb 18, 2015
Hi all,
I am in same situation. I have bachelor and master diplomas from same university. do i need to do ECA for both or I just can do for master?
any experienced advice very welcome.

D123

Mar 16, 2015
If anyone could help me with the e-mail id of 'director of evaluation' from WES.. or any other contact e-mail for communication.. i tried in the website but did not find a clue !
Thanks.

eetfi

Mar 15, 2015
Yes, you have to send your certificates and transcripts from both of your MSc and BSc institute separately and WES also will contact both your institute to assess your credential.

For extra information who have completed their BSc after Diploma, they also need to send both their Diploma and BSc credentials for assessment.

So you need to run this extra miles to achieve the extra points. Cheers..

charalito

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2015
You need to send both. I was in the same case and one certificate got to WES before the other. The status on WES page was "pending" until they got the second certificate.

toben

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also have Bachelor and Master degrees from different universities (both Germany) and I only sent in my Master's to WES which was sufficient.

Jan 22, 2015
It depends on the Country from where you have studied.... for me I have done my Bachelors from India and Masters from Australia so I had to send both.
You have to send both the degrees and it also depends if the Bachelors course was 3yrs or 4yrs and accordingly WES will qualify it as equals to Canadian Bachelors degree.
For some cases PG degrees were not recognised as Canadian Masters and the candidates got as a 2nd bachelors degree.

May 15, 2024
I decided to add a few points to my EE profile by doing my wife's ECA. She has got first Bachelor's from one university and then second Bachelor’s degree from another. DO I need to send transcripts from both universities to WES, or only from the one where she got the best