+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA transcript

samay_13

Jul 27, 2021
Hi,

I have completed my Bachelor of Commerce from Pune University, India. The first year exam was conducted by my college internally which is affiliated to the University and hence, only the affiliated college is authorized to attest and issue first year mark-sheet and transcript. The second and third year exams were conducted by Pune University and hence, second and third year mark-sheets and transcripts are attested and issued by the University. Also, I discussed with the University regarding attestation and issuance of first year mark-sheet and transcript, but they denied saying that only the affiliated college is authorized for all the first year related documents.
My college and university has sent all the respective years transcript to WES. But WES is not accepting the same stating -
WES received your mark sheets from the affiliated college you attended. However, WES requires that your university both issue and attest your university mark sheets.

Has someone faced a similar issue? Can someone guide what can be done in this situation?

Sep 29, 2021
I was also in the same boat. I took help of a third party service provider MailTranscripts. They helped me a lot through out the transcript process. My 1st year transcript they got it issued from the college and has send it directly to WES and for the university marksheet they got it from the university itself. I was also not sure if this process would work but my transcript was successfully accepted by WES. Kudos to MailTranscripts Team. I should say they are the expert and professional in this transcript field.