+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

Mary111

Sep 9, 2020
Hello everyone if someone can please help me my documents reached wes in January and than the status had changed to sent for secondary verification after that When I contacted my university They said they didn’t receive any such request and now during covid I am not able to contact anyone in university to find out whether they received any request for secondary verification and one more question I have is is it necessary to upload my degrees on wes will that make my process fast Incase they have received a reply from my university.

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Hello everyone if someone can please help me my documents reached wes in January and than the status had changed to sent for secondary verification after that When I contacted my university They said they didn’t receive any such request and now during covid I am not able to contact anyone in university to find out whether they received any request for secondary verification and one more question I have is is it necessary to upload my degrees on wes will that make my process fast Incase they have received a reply from my university.
First I suggest you type your inquiries clearly which able us to read
Then , you contact and no body available due to COVID ok so what's your question ? :oops: :confused:
If you can , go physically , otherwise maybe WES mail was stored in Spam folder or exist among a other Mail , you have to ask them to response them .
For second part of your question , YES , you can upload just Degree(s) and its translation while it's not in English,yet it's compulsory that transcript(s) and translation send directly by Institute/college either by Electronically method or courier
Your question is not enough clear ,how you sent your Docs ?

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
And one another vital point , It's less possible that WES Mail was not received , but If your university confirm that there isn't any mail , ask WES to resend it.

Good Luck
Hope It was Helpful

Mary111

Sep 9, 2020
First I suggest you type your inquiries clearly which able us to read
Then , you contact and no body available due to COVID ok so what's your question ? :oops: :confused:
If you can , go physically , otherwise maybe WES mail was stored in Spam folder or exist among a other Mail , you have to ask them to response them .
For second part of your question , YES , you can upload just Degree(s) and its translation while it's not in English,yet it's compulsory that transcript(s) and translation send directly by Institute/college either by Electronically method or courier
Your question is not enough clear ,how you sent your Docs ?

Mary111

Sep 9, 2020
Thanks for your answer I am sorry if I was not clear. My university had sent courier from university itself which is accepted by Wes and thn wes status changed to documents have been sent to university for secondary verification I am for 6 months because universities were closed in between because of covid.

Reactions: sara_H_JDT

Mary111

Sep 9, 2020
[/Thanks for your answer I am sorry if I was not clear. My university had sent courier from university itself which is accepted by Wes and thn wes status changed to documents have been sent to university for secondary verification I am Waiting for 6 months because universities were closed in between because of covid.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
My doc reached WES on Aug 31, found this out by using courier’s tracking number.
As of Sep 9, WES status is still Status on hold, waiting for doc. They are really slow

Reactions: sara_H_JDT

wanderlustig

Sep 9, 2020
Since my University was unwilling to do electronic accreditation with WES, so I turned out to work on the paper version. Just wanna point out one thing, my friend was studying the same degree from the same university as I did. Although both of our couriers arrived at WES on the same date, her process and completion were ONE week ahead of mine, which means very speedy. This one week was quite critical, as it was completed before the draw in Sept...

Here is my timeline:

Aug 17: WES update- received the courier by DHL
Aug 27: We are analyzing and evaluating your documents
Aug 29: I called to WES and waited for 45 mins for someone to pick up:p
Sept 2: We are reviewing your evaluation
Sept 8: Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s)
The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 30 Sept 2020
Sept 9: Completed ;)

Thank you everyone for your sharing, now it's time to study IELTS :)

Last edited:

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
My doc reached WES on Aug 31, found this out by using courier’s tracking number.
As of Sep 9, WES status is still Status on hold, waiting for doc. They are really slow
Agree , it wholly depends on source country of education , while Electronically nowadays is the best one.
You should wait , at least 14 days to start process then 35 days as a site says

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Since my University was unwilling to do electronic accreditation with WES, so I turned out to work on the paper version. Just wanna point out one thing, my friend was studying the same degree from the same university as I did. Although both of our couriers arrived at WES on the same date, her process and completion were ONE week ahead of mine, which means very speedy. This one week was quite critical, as it was completed before the draw in Sept...

Here is my timeline:

Aug 17: WES update- received the courier by DHL
Aug 27: We are analyzing and evaluating your documents
Aug 29: I called to WES and waited for 45 mins for someone to pick up:p
Sept 2: We are reviewing your evaluation
Sept 8: Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s)
The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 30 Sept 2020
Sept 9: Completed ;)

Thank you everyone for your sharing, now it's time to study IELTS :)
Hello congratulation

just could you inform us two inquiries please

1-why for your friends tool less time than you ? If you know the answer , you do big help to others

2-When you called WES , what they told you about your process ?as I said 10 days ago you called them before completion of your ECA.

Thanks