Changed to processing on the 22nd
Documents accepted on the 28th And estimated completion of 23rd September given
Final review on the 1st of September
Report completed on the 1st September

tanyabath

Mar 13, 2019
Hi my documents reached 4th august...
Started proccesing 25 august..
27 August said documents accepted and reviewing your evaluation..
1st September all steps completed download pdf
GUJARAT UNIVERSITY, INDIA ..

hf2020

Sep 2, 2020
Hi guys! I need your help. I need to submit an ECA for my spouse's degree from the UK for Express Entry. So for the purpose of the ECA on WES I choose the Immigration and WES will send the ECA directly to CIC. However, on CIC's website, they clearly state not to send the ECA to them directly. So what would you suggest I do? Because the only other options of WES were for employment or for further studies and its needed for neither of those. Thank you.

Reactions: Jit97

Jit97

Aug 15, 2020
Hi guys! I need your help. I need to submit an ECA for my spouse's degree from the UK for Express Entry. So for the purpose of the ECA on WES I choose the Immigration and WES will send the ECA directly to CIC. However, on CIC's website, they clearly state not to send the ECA to them directly. So what would you suggest I do? Because the only other options of WES were for employment or for further studies and its needed for neither of those. Thank you.
I guess you need to submit WES details (which you will receive in pdf) while creating the express entry profile. Whether or not WES will be sending document to CIC does not concern us.
This is my understanding. Others can clarify.

Jit97

Aug 15, 2020
Hi my documents reached 4th august...
Started proccesing 25 august..
27 August said documents accepted and reviewing your evaluation..
1st September all steps completed download pdf
GUJARAT UNIVERSITY, INDIA ..
Woah!! This was fast. My documents were received on Aug 14. I hope my evaluation gets done soon as well.

Jit97

Aug 15, 2020
Congrats @Lulu69 . I saw that u got ur WES evaluation done just in time before the draw. I hope u get through. All the best ☺
And @sara_H_JDT whats ur update? It seems your application was having the same timeline as few of the others who have received.
U may call the WES guys or ask @Lulu69 to make a prediction as his statements seems to be often right. ☺
All the best to you too

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Can anyone please update the latest WES timelines. My wife's application is having status "We are reviewing your evaluation " since 08/27. Expected date provided by WES is 09/24 which in my opinion is way to long. I would like to know anyone in this group received ECA earlier that the date predicted on WES website in last couple of months ?

• Haha
Reactions: sara_H_JDT

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Hello Sara.

Please check your pm :)
Just after posting this reply I checked status on WES and it has changed to "Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s). " Which means hopefully I will get something by today EOD PST.

Reactions: Lulu69

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
Just after posting this reply I checked status on WES and it has changed to "Your report is under final review and your evaluation will be sent to your recipient(s). " Which means hopefully I will get something by today EOD PST.
Awesome. You should get it latest by Friday

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
could you please post your ALL timeline again ....
thanks