+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

iamfarhan

Aug 12, 2020
I am really deeply think how fast is Electronic method and why many Institute/colleges is not accepted to do this way which take almost 10 minutes to first contact then 10 minutes to send ,consequently we should pay from 0 $ cost to ....courier post , how I can describe this persons like milk-livered , coward ,
From my side I am really upset and angry from this insolent guys
Electronic method is faster but there is still no guarantee of faster completion. Mine was sent electronically from a US University and added to the account still there's no update from 10 days.

Dhaval vora

Aug 14, 2020
Hello All,

I have done my Master of Science in Automotive Engineering from Coventry University, UK, and my Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai University, India.
  1. Do I need to forward transcripts for both Masters and Bachelors degrees to WES?
  2. If yes in the above question, then do I need to provide transcripts for Diploma as well because I was directly admitted to the second year for the Bachelors degree?
  3. Do I need to submit transcripts for both the degrees in any case for PNP nomination?

Also, I would like to connect people with similar education and circumstances.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Hi all
Funny story
Few hours ago one of my friend payed wes , then what could be hapoened ?
Immediately in profile indicated that
Your status is : in progress :D :D
Just within 1 minute after paying
She also does not send anything nothing to wes
Just made a an account then payed
Nothing else

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
I am really deeply think how fast is Electronic method and why many Institute/colleges is not accepted to do this way which take almost 10 minutes to first contact then 10 minutes to send ,consequently we should pay from 0 $ cost to ....courier post , how I can describe this persons like milk-livered , coward ,
From my side I am really upset and angry from this insolent guys
Don't be upset. Hopefully we will all get a news update soon :).

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Hello All,

I have done my Master of Science in Automotive Engineering from Coventry University, UK, and my Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai University, India.
  1. Do I need to forward transcripts for both Masters and Bachelors degrees to WES?
  2. If yes in the above question, then do I need to provide transcripts for Diploma as well because I was directly admitted to the second year for the Bachelors degree?
  3. Do I need to submit transcripts for both the degrees in any case for PNP nomination?

Also, I would like to connect people with similar education and circumstances.
Thanks in advance.
If you tend to participate in express entry
Then based on your NOC , yes ,its better to send both of them because for some NOC bachelor needed and your experience will be calculated from the time you had finished your bachelor
So its better to send both of them , however, for express entry just need the last degree for higher score

Igor_K

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Update: Request for verification sent to my wife's university:(
Just out of curiocity, when your wife created account, she chose the university from the list on their website or the unicersity was not on the list and she had to type it in manually?
As far as I understand, they send request the university only if the uni is not on their list.

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
If you tend to participate in express entry
Then based on your NOC , yes ,its better to send both of them because for some NOC bachelor needed and your experience will be calculated from the time you had finished your bachelor
So its better to send both of them , however, for express entry just need the last degree for higher score
Hello Sara. Any updates? Nothing from me.

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
NO update
No still last update stuck on 8/10/2020
No any update
For me at least takes a few hours later
As I have a notable time difference

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
Update:

University yet to get the email. I just got the email this morning. University yet to see it in their inbox

:( :(