+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Report Name Difference

vjsharma25

Aug 16, 2018
I am in process of WES evaluation
I have two educational credentials to b verified by WES
1. My B.Tech Degree and all DMCs doesn't have my surname, ( only First Name )
2. My MBA certificate has my full name with surname (First Name+ Surname)

My Passport and all other documents have my full name only.

Should I send Letter of explanation along with the supporting documents to WES so that there is no confusion.
Please advise.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I am in process of WES evaluation
I have two educational credentials to b verified by WES
1. My B.Tech Degree and all DMCs doesn't have my surname, ( only First Name )
2. My MBA certificate has my full name with surname (First Name+ Surname)

My Passport and all other documents have my full name only.

Should I send Letter of explanation along with the supporting documents to WES so that there is no confusion.
Please advise.
Hi vj did you get Ur Wes report .I also have same problem.pls share Ur Wes updates.
Thanks

robin.philip21

Feb 28, 2018
My application was rejected after 50 days stating name miss match even after providing WES all the legal documents. Not sure on how to proceed now.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
My application was rejected after 50 days stating name miss match even after providing WES all the legal documents. Not sure on how to proceed now.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
This is something I have not heard ever. Does your name differs between your Certificates and Passport?

robin.philip21

Feb 28, 2018
This is something I have not heard ever. Does your name differs between your Certificates and Passport?
Passport as my expanded full name whereas in my certificate it doest not have the middle name. I was going through this forum and see there were rejections for others as well recently.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Passport as my expanded full name whereas in my certificate it doest not have the middle name. I was going through this forum and see there were rejections for others as well recently.[/
That's sad.how much was the difference.
Even I have same problem but they have accepted documents and due date is 5 October. What was your due date... And how much was the difference.....

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Passport as my expanded full name whereas in my certificate it doest not have the middle name. I was going through this forum and see there were rejections for others as well recently.
Hi Robin ,I think there is mismatch between ypur passport and Wes profile name.coz it's a must that these both must match.

robin.philip21

Feb 28, 2018
Hi Robin ,I think there is mismatch between ypur passport and Wes profile name.coz it's a must that these both must match.
Passport name and WES profile name was the same. Only the Educational certificates had the mismatch. I had provided LOE, gazette copy and even the new passport copy but was rejected.

Thanks.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Passport name and WES profile name was the same. Only the Educational certificates had the mismatch. I had provided LOE, gazette copy and even the new passport copy but was rejected.

Thanks.
That's really disappointing and scary too...could you please share if possible how much was the difference as I am also having name problem and need ECA.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
But I have seen in the forum that they do accept initial for middle or surnames

Emanradwan

Nov 1, 2018
Could you help me please..I have just got my ECA report from MCC, but I found my name on the ECA report contracted ( only first middle and last name there are two names in the middle missed ) ,while my name on my passport and certificates composed of five names.will this cause a problem during processing?

hasomaiy

Mar 2, 2019
I have some query about wes ...i have diffence in father name is that satiskumar in passport and satisbhai in aceadmic marksheets is it any problem for eca or to apply for migration...or i have to change it

Apr 1, 2019
can anyone share the sample of letter of explanation. this is required as i have my last name mentioned in passport but not in educational certificates. thanks.