+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Report Name Difference

mannan2000

Jan 4, 2017
I have just recieved my ECA report from WES.

Result: Equivalent to canadian master's

In the report on top the below sentence is given. Is this fine? because in certificates I have full name and in wes account only first and last name is mentioned. Did anyone experience the same?

"The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above. "

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017

In the report on top the below sentence is given. Is this fine? because in certificates I have full name and in wes account only first and last name is mentioned. Did anyone experience the same?

"The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above. "
It should be fine.
Just provide a clarification letter when submitting academic certificates and ECA during application.

mannan2000

Jan 4, 2017
In wes account only last name and first name is given but in certificates full name

Should be fine i think

mannit

Nov 30, 2017

Hi,
Kindly let me know how you proceeded after this. I have received ECA with same comment. The certificates do not have my last name expanded. Last name is only initial. Did you have to redo the process or get an affidavit at any stage due to this?
Thanks
Mannit

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Hi,
Kindly let me know how you proceeded after this. I have received ECA with same comment. The certificates do not have my last name expanded. Last name is only initial. Did you have to redo the process or get an affidavit at any stage due to this?
Thanks
Mannit
My case is also the same. In my educational certificates Last name is only initial. But in WES profile, I expanded it as it is the convention we use, after started working. A very common practice in Southern India. Will CIC accept it?

Feb 6, 2018
My case is also the same. In my educational certificates Last name is only initial. But in WES profile, I expanded it as it is the convention we use, after started working. A very common practice in Southern India. Will CIC accept it?
Hi, I also received the WES report with the same statement yesterday. Please let me know how did you proceed.

Feb 6, 2018

Hi, Please let me know how did you proceed further. Did you get it corrected from WES or did you some affidavit. Was it ok?

bobbyanimo

Feb 16, 2018
Hello,

I am also facing the same problem.

WES has mentioned " The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated
above."

My first name is same but the last name is in expanded form in WES evaluation report which is same in passport too.

The master and bachelor certificates are having only first name and second names as initials.

1. Will this be a problem?
2. How exactly can we solve the issue?

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Any update on this thread? Seniors who applied with this scenario can you please respond how you solved this problem?
Even my spouse and most likely me too will have this problem.

Is this a new thing started by WES? I dont see older threads on this issue?

Vikassalaria

Apr 27, 2018

Mannan, Can you please update us on the status of your case? Did CIC accept your documents?

Sonucheena

Jun 7, 2018
Even I have the same query :On academics single name is mentioned while rest all KYC documents have complete name song with other stuff

Need to fill in WES profile for E-CARD

How should I proceed and if there any need of AFFADAVIT ,PASSPORT Copy ,Formal letter to WES .....requirement

Please guide

Sonucheena

Jun 7, 2018
I am on verge of filling a WES profile but got stuck due to Single name on academics although , Passport has the complete name and surname e.g
Name of all Academics -Manu ( Single name ) ,While name on passport is Manu Bakshi .....please guide how should I fill the WES profile with single name as MANU ...as first name and surname is mandatory for WES profile .

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
I am on verge of filling a WES profile but got stuck due to Single name on academics although , Passport has the complete name and surname e.g
Name of all Academics -Manu ( Single name ) ,While name on passport is Manu Bakshi .....please guide how should I fill the WES profile with single name as MANU ...as first name and surname is mandatory for WES profile .
ur passport name and WES profile name you give should match .