+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Report IILM (www.iilm.edu.com)

BIBI1

Oct 15, 2019
Pls onr quick question. I have successfully assesses my Bsc but i want to use 2 or more cert. So i assessd an advanced diploma program with WES. This was assesses as a one semester program. Q? Will this get me ITA. If so would it be accepted during the background check also as an additional certificate. Thanks

gmgauravmehta

Feb 19, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys, please help if anyone was able to get masters equivalents for pgdm. Wes has rejected equivalency for pgdm for a friend. Can we use another agency?

pallavijain25

Sep 6, 2020
Hi, did you get your PGDM evaluated from IQAS? Could you please share the result for the same? I completed PGDM from Gurgaon in 2010.
Hi,

did you get your ECA report for IILM? which agency did you use. I completed PGDM from IILM Gurgaon in 2010 and WES didnt recognize the degree. Please suggest which agency to approach to, to get a better CRS score.

pallavijain25

Sep 6, 2020
[size=10pt]Hi Everyone !

I have a quick question, I am done my Post Graduation Diploma In Management from IILM. Will WES accept this as Master Degree equivalent to Canada Masters? Has anyone gone through the WES ECA process and got IILM Post graduation diploma in management or any other course recognised by WES as Canadian Masters equivalency.

Please do reply.
Cheers !
[/size]
Hey,

I did PGDM from IILM Gurgaon as well in 2010, wanted to check if you got a master's degree evaluation from IQAS as WES didn't recognize my degree.

DimpleG

Jul 31, 2023
Dear All, I am new to this group. I am sure there is someone to help me....
I have completed my PGDM from IILM Gurgaon (10-12 batch) approved by UGC-AICTE-DEC. Any luck to get this accepted as WES degree? Or is there any other ECA which is more friendly to accept masters from such colleges. I am really worried as this would kill my score badly. Any inputs please...
Hi,
In regard to your query above, Can you please let me know finally which ECA agency (WES/ICES) accepted PGDM course ; And whether it was considered as Full time OR Diploma .
I recently got response from IQAS stating that this is not acceptable; So need to know whether it is worthwhile to invest in getting ECA from another agency.
Please respond as this is something which is killing my score ?

Regards,
Dimple

DimpleG

Jul 31, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I have completed my Post Graduate Program in Management from IILM , Delhi in 2008-10 .
Quick question for everyone whether WES ECA considers IILM PGDM program or not ?

IQAS has rejected the same stating that there is no substational evident that your course is approved by AICTE/ UGC-AICTE-DEC; College authoities have provided the collaterals about IILM being recognised by UGC-AICTE-DEC but they don't have sufficient document to proof that PGDM course was recorgnized or not .

I need support and help on this as I am struggling from last 2 months with IQAS and my college to get a solution.

If anyone of you have got ECA for PGDM from IILM assessed ; Please help with the process How and from where to do i

Regards,
Dimple

DimpleG

Jul 31, 2023
Hi,

did you get your ECA report for IILM? which agency did you use. I completed PGDM from IILM Gurgaon in 2010 and WES didnt recognize the degree. Please suggest which agency to approach to, to get a better CRS score.
Hi Pallavi,
I hope you got the solution/ right way to get IILM - PGDM course assessed from ECA agency ? If yes, Please suggest what you did finally and which agency you opted for as i am facing the same challenge from IQAS