+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA report: cannot download

ajaxsurya

May 24, 2017
Hi guys,

I got an email yesterday that my WES ECA evaluation for my degree is completed and instructions were given to download the report form their website. However, when I tried to download nothing happens, only the page refreshes. I tried using different browsers and computers. I called the customer service twice (after waiting for 10 mins each time... expensive !!!) but was only given a vague answer that it will be sorted in next couple of hours.

Has this happened to anyone else or am I the chosen one ? I am feeling stressed as I had been waiting for WES for a long time and finally when my assessment is completed I can't even see the report :-(

Please help.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I got an email yesterday that my WES ECA evaluation for my degree is completed and instructions were given to download the report form their website. However, when I tried to download nothing happens, only the page refreshes. I tried using different browsers and computers. I called the customer service twice (after waiting for 10 mins each time... expensive !!!) but was only given a vague answer that it will be sorted in next couple of hours.

Has this happened to anyone else or am I the chosen one ? I am feeling stressed as I had been waiting for WES for a long time and finally when my assessment is completed I can't even see the report :-(

Please help.
Wait for sometime, retry. The PDF will download. I too had tried several times.

vanshdutt

Jun 3, 2017
same is happening with me. it has been 3 days since i have recieved the email but unable to dowmload the eca report. it just refreshes the page. how long does it normally take to get corrected??

girishjs111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Happened the same with me. I asked someone who had got their ECA done and they told me to wait for a day or so till the report can be downloaded. But to be on the safe side, I dropped WES an email regarding the issue. When I checked again within 24 hours, I was able to download. Not sure if the mail had some role to play in it, but my issue was resolved in less than a day.

ajaxsurya

May 24, 2017
Guys, still the problem is not solved. What should I do. I had called twice and sent an email as well on Friday.
Can I make my EE profile if I ask them the report number and completion date ?

Please advise !!!

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
same situation with me.. dropped an email no response yet.. looks to be affecting all new ECA reports.. my another account i can download ECA PDF.. the ECA number is WESref#+IMM like 1234567IMM but i don't want to take a chance ..waiting for paper copy ..

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
guys, issue seems to be fixed by WES.. i can download the PDF report.

Reactions: ajaxsurya
Aug 26, 2017
Hi guys,

Anyone experienced my scenario?

- got the initial ECA report
- upgraded the report for CxC evaluation to add my post graduation credential and received the evaluation complete email, but unable to download the PDF
- Queried the customer care for which they’ve replied that’s they don’t provide report download for CxC evaluation.

Doubt:

How do I submit the report to CIC if at all I receive an ITA? How do I support my credential? Just with the ECA number?

Thanks,
Vignesh

Aug 26, 2017
Hi guys,

- upgraded the report for CxC evaluation to add my post graduation credential and received the evaluation complete email, but unable to download the PDF
- Queried the customer care for which they’ve replied that’s they don’t provide report download for CxC evaluation.

Doubt:

How do I submit the report to CIC if at all I receive an ITA? How do I support my credential? Just with the ECA number?

Thanks,
Vignesh
@ajaxsurya @ak4canada I really need help in this. Any help in any means that I’d be grateful.

Thanks,
Vigneah

ashijoseph

Mar 12, 2021
Hi guys,

Doubt:

Thanks,
Vignesh
Same here!!! Why do I not have the option to download PDF report and only view the electronic report?