12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
Hi Guys,

I have a query regarding my ECA Report. I ordered my report and it was evaluated correct except for the specialization which was mentioned incorrect by WES. I told them about their mistake but they had sent the paper report by then which i received in a weeks time. So then they put my file under review and then updated the specialization to the correct one. They sent out a new paper copy but it has been 4 weeks and i haven't received the updated paper copy. I have a couple of queries regarding the same.

1) Do we really need the paper copy anytime in the whole PR process or will the soft copy on their website suffice for the whole process? P.S. I have already created my EE profile by using the updated soft copy(with correct specialization) on the site.

2) If i need to order a duplicate report what option should i choose on the website and how much will the fees be for a duplicate report? I am confused as it shows $30 when i click on order a duplicate report but then right under it it says again do you need a paper copy and that adds another $30 to the total which makes it $60.

Any replies would be highly appreciated.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
You will need to scan the final hard copy report after you receive your ITA and submit it along with your other documents.

Since they originally made a mistake on the report and you had them correct it, i would contact them to see if they woukd be willing to send you a replacement report free of charge.

mcrystald

Aug 4, 2014
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had a big issue with WES sending my documents and I paid them extra to get it sent to me overnight. The put the wrong apt number and blamed it on me, when it was their fault. I kept going to my neighbours door before and after work and on weekends. I tried for 3 weeks until someone finally opened the door and I explained my issue. The next day I found envelope under my door mat.

Call them and make sure they sent it to the right place. They were going to make me pay extra for their mistake. I took a letter of the big envelope as proof that they made the mistake.

I did get it, but i had to wait 4 weeks and all this stress didnt help.

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
Andre_Smol said:
You will need to scan the final hard copy report after you receive your ITA and submit it along with your other documents.

Since they originally made a mistake on the report and you had them correct it, i would contact them to see if they woukd be willing to send you a replacement report free of charge.
Thanks a lot for the reply. I have emailed them the same. Waiting for a positive reply. ::)

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
mcrystald said:
I had a big issue with WES sending my documents and I paid them extra to get it sent to me overnight. The put the wrong apt number and blamed it on me, when it was their fault. I kept going to my neighbours door before and after work and on weekends. I tried for 3 weeks until someone finally opened the door and I explained my issue. The next day I found envelope under my door mat.

Call them and make sure they sent it to the right place. They were going to make me pay extra for their mistake. I took a letter of the big envelope as proof that they made the mistake.

I did get it, but i had to wait 4 weeks and all this stress didnt help.
Thanks for the reply. I have emailed them and will call them if still needed. I agree this is just unnecessary stress.