+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - Name mismatch

rajeshkumar01

Nov 11, 2020
Hi friends, please help me to get information regarding below points.
  1. Do I need to send transcript for Master degree only or Master along with Graduation for WES assessment?
  2. My name is different on my master degree as compare to passport. I have notary attested affidavit from 2017. Can someone help whether it is still valid or not?
  3. Do I need to send the affidavit copy in envelope to WES?

Thanks
Rajesh

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
  1. Do I need to send transcript for Master degree only or Master along with Graduation for WES assessment?
  2. My name is different on my master degree as compare to passport. I have notary attested affidavit from 2017. Can someone help whether it is still valid or not?

Thanks
Rajesh
Refer to your document checklist on WES website for details. Based on your entries, they will provide a list of documents.

Reactions: rajeshkumar01

johnnycyrille

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018

Thanks
Rajesh
Concerning the name, WES will use the same spelling you signed up to their website with. Also, they will mention the same name the is on your certificate in the report, so you will see 2 different names in the report itself. No need to send them any affidavit. However, you will use the affidavit in your immigration application as a LOE.

Concerning the transcript you should check the website for more details...

Reactions: rajeshkumar01

rajeshkumar01

Nov 11, 2020
Concerning the name, WES will use the same spelling you signed up to their website with. Also, they will mention the same name the is on your certificate in the report, so you will see 2 different names in the report itself. No need to send them any affidavit. However, you will use the affidavit in your immigration application as a LOE.

Concerning the transcript you should check the website for more details...
Thanks for the swift response.

Gkaur95

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hi, my name on passport is gurman kaur. I got Wes report with kaur, Gurman. I am about to submit my file. Should I change it or go with it for express entry. Thank you