+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA from University of Calicut

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
So in Wes they ask for years you attended and year u awarded. Wat to write.actually classes were only from 2008- 2010.But project viva was on 2012
For awarded date you need to mention the year on your final degree certificate. Mostly found at the bottom of the certificate.

Sammy3

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Hello, Is there any way to do the WES ECA assessment application from calicut university by online? Is the website cudirectverify.in can be used for wes evaluation?. Please help if someone already done this. I am here in Canada and all my certificates are here with me. So whats the best way to do this without going to univeristy?

If I have all the markseets do I still need to apply for Transcripts ?

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hello, Is there any way to do the WES ECA assessment application from calicut university by online? Is the website cudirectverify.in can be used for wes evaluation?. Please help if someone already done this. I am here in Canada and all my certificates are here with me. So whats the best way to do this without going to univeristy?

If I have all the marksheets do I still need to apply for Transcripts ?
Hi Sammy, Yes u will need to apply for transcripts and they should be submitted to WES in a sealed envelope from your university. You will not require to visit the university directly, you can either send a person on your behalf to make it faster. In my case I didnt have anyone to visit there and I did it all by contacting them on phone.

I spoke to someone in the exams dept and he asked me to courier all the docs to the Registrar, University of calicut and they will process it within 2 weeks. I sent them the transcript request form, WES form, payment receipt for the transcripts (they said to make a DD but I made the payment online with a PayU link) and copies of all my marksheets and certificate (Front & back). They have acknowledged the receipt of my docs and hopefully they will send the transcripts to WES within the said time.

This is based on my experience. Hope it helps !

Reactions: Sammy3

Sammy3

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Hi Sammy, Yes u will need to apply for transcripts and they should be submitted to WES in a sealed envelope from your university. You will not require to visit the university directly, you can either send a person on your behalf to make it faster. In my case I didnt have anyone to visit there and I did it all by contacting them on phone.

I spoke to someone in the exams dept and he asked me to courier all the docs to the Registrar, University of calicut and they will process it within 2 weeks. I sent them the transcript request form, WES form, payment receipt for the transcripts (they said to make a DD but I made the payment online with a PayU link) and copies of all my marksheets and certificate (Front & back). They have acknowledged the receipt of my docs and hopefully they will send the transcripts to WES within the said time.

This is based on my experience. Hope it helps !

Hey thanks for the reply, that was helpful. My friend will be submitting the application on my behalf, So I believe the transcript request form can be obtained from the university. What is the WES form. Is that something you get after creating an account and paying the fees to WES?.

Thanks again.

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hey thanks for the reply, that was helpful. My friend will be submitting the application on my behalf, So I believe the transcript request form can be obtained from the university. What is the WES form. Is that something you get after creating an account and paying the fees to WES?.

Thanks again.
WES has its own academic transcripts request form which must be submitted to the university to request the transcripts. The first half of the form is filled by the candidate and the other half is filled and signed by the university. Your WES reference number will also be mentioned in the form. This is very important as to prove the authenticity of the transcripts.

Sammy3

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
WES has its own academic transcripts request form which must be submitted to the university to request the transcripts. The first half of the form is filled by the candidate and the other half is filled and signed by the university. Your WES reference number will also be mentioned in the form. This is very important as to prove the authenticity of the transcripts.
Oh okay got it, Thanks for the info. So how does that WES form works? Did you printed it and then filled manually and scanned again to send to university or is its an online filling form and you just print, sign, scan and sent?

Thanks

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Oh okay got it, Thanks for the info. So how does that WES form works? Did you printed it and then filled manually and scanned again to send to university or is its an online filling form and you just print, sign, scan and sent?

Thanks
It's an editable pdf where you can enter the details in the pdf and print out a color copy. Sign it and send the original to the university along with the copy of your marksheets, calicut University transcript request form and university payment slip.

paulmathew88

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Recently i had to obtained attested marklist of my wife from Calicut university for sending it to WES . My requirement was for APEGA not for Canada EE .
So am jus mentioning the procedure in case somebody is looking for it . My wife had done B.tech (EEE) from a college under calicut university .I had to apply for detailed consolidated marklist from the engineering department first .It involves getting an application form from Tagore building &paying fees of 3200 in the counter there itself . After that submit the application form along with copies of mark sheets at the engineering department block near pareeksha bhavan .
University will send the original detailed consolidated marklist to the address we provided .After receiving it we should head back to the university and get an attested copy and request university to send the copy to WES . I think the attestation and postage will again cost arnd 3000 .
Attesting invidual marklist will be very expensive as it will be arnd 1500 per document .so attesting detailed consolidated marklist would be the better option.

rocker_91

Oct 24, 2016
Recently i had to obtained attested marklist of my wife from Calicut university for sending it to WES . My requirement was for APEGA not for Canada EE .
So am jus mentioning the procedure in case somebody is looking for it . My wife had done B.tech (EEE) from a college under calicut university .I had to apply for detailed consolidated marklist from the engineering department first .It involves getting an application form from Tagore building &paying fees of 3200 in the counter there itself . After that submit the application form along with copies of mark sheets at the engineering department block near pareeksha bhavan .
University will send the original detailed consolidated marklist to the address we provided .After receiving it we should head back to the university and get an attested copy and request university to send the copy to WES . I think the attestation and postage will again cost arnd 3000 .
Attesting invidual marklist will be very expensive as it will be arnd 1500 per document .so attesting detailed consolidated marklist would be the better option.
Hi, I have previously taken a detailed transcript from Calicut university for my higher studies , so can I go with it and a copy of it and get it attested and send to WES or do I need to take a new detailed transcript again to send to WES ?

dhanukv

Oct 10, 2020
Hi All,
Hoping someone could help me with my situation.
I have done a diploma(3 years) from Calicut,Kerala & engineering(3 years-Lateral entry) Kannur University.
I am planning to get my diploma assessed from WES to gain 7 points(secondary applicant).
Does any one know how to get the diploma accessed for Kerala.Whom should we get in touch with?The polytechnic college(calicut) that we did our diploma from or the state board of technical education(trivandrum) which conducts the exams?

Can anyone who has had their diploma assessed, kindly help me out on the procedure?
Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Did you happen to complete the ECA for your diploma ? Trying to understand the process followed at SBTE, kerara

Dec 29, 2020
Hi All, This is Safdar from Dubai, Alumni of CU, I would like to know , that on what basis is we are getting offer letter from a Canadian college or university. i guess the offer letter is purely based on WES or Does the number of arrear is an issue or no? Kindly advice.