+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for MCA integrated degree.

sarab21

May 27, 2017
hahahah. yes you are right. i am from teh same university and have done the same course mca(fyic)..year passout 2010
hello brothers..please reply if you get any notify
even im from the same course :D 2015 passout so did they considered as masters degree(17 years study) or bachelors(16 years)
Thanks in advance

maverickpal85

Sep 12, 2017
Hi All,

I have done my B.SC and MCA, and trying to get the ECA done. I would like to know the procedure.

Do I need to sent documents for both?
Mark sheets, I already have the mark sheets, so sending the photo copies are acceptable or does those have to be attested by University/College?

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

upmanit

Star Member
Jul 19, 2015
Hi, I have done 3 Years of BCA and then 2 Years of MCA Degree(Got admission in 3rd semester as I did BCA Degree). Will it be recognized as Masters from WES or do I have to have 3 Year of MCA to get Masters Equivalency?

haravtar

May 13, 2018
Hi
I am done with WES ECA for my Five year MCA integrated degree (BCA+MCA). I got Canadian equivalent degree as "Bachelor's and Master's Degree". I would appreciate if someone can tell me if it would also count under "two degrees post secondary education" or only a "master's degree".

Thanks,,
hi brother, i am in same boat as you. could you help me with this. how can i apply on WES website to get BCA+MCA . thank you for your time.

zeeshanz

Sep 26, 2020
Did you get the answer? I'm in the same boat. what did they consider it? masters equivalent or bachelor equivalent?

Nitin9891

Jun 22, 2019
Hi, I have done 3 Years of BCA and then 2 Years of MCA Degree(Got admission in 3rd semester as I did BCA Degree). Will it be recognized as Masters from WES or do I have to have 3 Year of MCA to get Masters Equivalency?
Hi Upmanit, Hope you are doing good. I am in the same boat now(BCA+MCA as Integrated Course). Request you to please share your expert opinion if it will be considered as Masters as per WES? Also, please share your opinion if I need to get both the degrees verified from WES or only Master degree?

linspt

Dec 7, 2022
Hi
I have done bachelor of dental surgery from India and I also completed MTech from IIT. Should i do WES evaluation for both of my degrees?
Kindly reply

Jan 13, 2023
Hi
I am done with WES ECA for my Five year MCA integrated degree (BCA+MCA). I got Canadian equivalent degree as "Bachelor's and Master's Degree". I would appreciate if someone can tell me if it would also count under "two degrees post secondary education" or only a "master's degree".

Thanks,,
[/QUOTE]

Brother, could you tell me that is it mandatory that i have to be from specific universities or its okay if its a private universities. I want to apply but i am confused. Coz i have BCA+MCA from 2 different uni. So will i get my masters certificate or not?. Need help

Jan 13, 2023
Hi

Thanks,,
Hey brother, i have same 5 years BCA+MCA but fro 2 different uni. So is that okay? Coz i want to apply for WES. I am super confused.