+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree ?

MATEEN AHMED

Dec 17, 2019
Dear All,

just i registered in ICAS for ECA and i have to send transcript from JRN Rajisthan i have completed BSC (maths) 2007 please can you advise it will be done ECA from ICAS

any one reply plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

help me out of this

bvnmistry

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Everyone !!!

Here i have a good news for all JRN student.
Recently i got a successful ECA report from CES.
I have done four years of DIPLOMA (DLM Mode/ Completed in 2005) from Ahmedabad Government polytechnic and 2.5 years of B.Tech (Distance Learning Mode/ Completed in 2010) from JRN University.

The final outcome from CES is 1 Year Diploma and 4 years of bachelor.

Another results from IQAS and ICAS are still awaiting bcz i applied simultaneously when i applied for CES.

Timelines with status
1. CES 3.5 month --- Status--Completed (applied in Sep end 2019 and got courier on 17'th Jan 2020)
2. IQAS 3.5 month --- Status--Under process (applied in Sep end 2019)
3. ICAS 1 Month --- Status --- Under process (applied in Dec 2019)

I hope it will help to all students who are seeking for ECA.

Thank You!!
Bhavin Mistry

Latest update after above post.
After getting success full ECA from CES here on yesterday (22/02/20), i have received an another ECA report from IQAS. Find the status below.

2. IQAS 5.5 month --- Status--Completed (applied in Sep end 2019 and got courier on 22nd feb 2020). They evaluated only DIPLOMA which was from AHMADABAD and they does not evaluated B.Tech which was from JRN. They mentioned--(B.Tech degree obtained through distance education from JRN after 2005 are not assessed by IQAS.)
3. ICAS 2 Month --- Status --- Under process (applied in Dec 2019)

It is my suggestion to all pls do not apply in IQAS if your admission in JRN ( Distance Education) was after 2005. considering some examples of those students who got successful ECA from IQAS, they were took the admission in JRN (distance education) before 2005.

I hope it helps and clarifies!!
Bhavin Mistry

Latest Update on above post. (24/08/20)

Finally i received my long pending ECA from ICAS as well and outcome of evaluations are as below.

Diploma (Government polytechnic of Ahmedabad DLM) - CONSIDERED and awarded 3 year of diploma
B. Tech ( JRN from udaipur Corresponding course) - NOT CONSIDERED and not evaluated.

Conclusion :- Based on my personal experience & while applying IQAS, ICAS & CES, it is concluded that the CES only is one the body whose evaluate JRN degree because i only get my Btech degree evaluated for 4 years from CES.

Thanks, may it helps..
Bhavin Mistry

sud747

Sep 24, 2018
Hi Everyone !!!

I have done four years of DIPLOMA (DLM Mode/ Completed in 2005) from Ahmedabad Government polytechnic and 2.5 years of B.Tech (Distance Learning Mode/ Completed in 2010) from JRN University.

Another results from IQAS and ICAS are still awaiting bcz i applied simultaneously when i applied for CES.

Timelines with status
1. CES 3.5 month --- Status--Completed (applied in Sep end 2019 and got courier on 17'th Jan 2020)

Thank You!!
Bhavin Mistry

After getting success full ECA from CES here on yesterday (22/02/20), i have received an another ECA report from IQAS. Find the status below.

2. IQAS 5.5 month --- Status--Completed (applied in Sep end 2019 and got courier on 22nd feb 2020). They evaluated only DIPLOMA which was from AHMADABAD and they does not evaluated B.Tech which was from JRN. They mentioned--(B.Tech degree obtained through distance education from JRN after 2005 are not assessed by IQAS.)

It is my suggestion to all pls do not apply in IQAS if your admission in JRN ( Distance Education) was after 2005. considering some examples of those students who got successful ECA from IQAS, they were took the admission in JRN (distance education) before 2005.

Bhavin Mistry

Finally i received my long pending ECA from ICAS as well and outcome of evaluations are as below.

Diploma (Government polytechnic of Ahmedabad DLM) - CONSIDERED and awarded 3 year of diploma
B. Tech ( JRN from udaipur Corresponding course) - NOT CONSIDERED and not evaluated.

Conclusion :- Based on my personal experience & while applying IQAS, ICAS & CES, it is concluded that the CES only is one the body whose evaluate JRN degree because i only get my Btech degree evaluated for 4 years from CES.

Thanks, may it helps..
Bhavin Mistry

Thanks a lot for sharing your invaluable experience.

Reactions: bvnmistry

hunnypandav

Oct 25, 2020
Hi Everyone !!!

Timelines with status

Thank You!!
Bhavin Mistry

Bhavin Mistry

Thanks, may it helps..
Bhavin Mistry
Hey Bhavin,

I read the whole conversation from first message to last message and I understand that CES will evaluate the JRNU Bachelors. I also did bachelors from JRNU But i have a question for you Bhavin that which documents i have to upload online. I uploaded the mark sheets of my all semesters online. I have transcript with me in Canada of my Bachelors. Can i send it by myself or no. Looking forward to get response from your side.

bvnmistry

Jul 17, 2019
Hey Bhavin,

I read the whole conversation from first message to last message and I understand that CES will evaluate the JRNU Bachelors. I also did bachelors from JRNU But i have a question for you Bhavin that which documents i have to upload online. I uploaded the mark sheets of my all semesters online. I have transcript with me in Canada of my Bachelors. Can i send it by myself or no. Looking forward to get response from your side.
In CES u can send transcript by ur end but the condition is that envelope shall be sealed and not be tempered