+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree ?

Anand Prabhu

Jun 29, 2019
May I get contact details? Kindly guide me how to apply for transcript in RVD University, either online or in personal to the university?
I didn't apply yet, but decided to do in it iqas.
Iam processing for transcript, kindly wait for some time if i make it successful surely i will provide the details to all :)

sami syed

Aug 4, 2019
Hi guys!

Finally sent the transcript for MBA(RVD university) to WES.
brother how did you get the transcripts from rvd university i also did my btech mechanical 2010 passout i also need transcripts from rvd and are u applying to WES personally or through agent pls. reply

sami syed

Aug 4, 2019
i have recently done (mar 2018)my assessment through WES canada for rvd university ,i did in 2010 ..and it is good news for you guys it is valid & equivalent to 4 years bachelor degree...cheers
brother pls, tell me the process to get transcripts from rvd i have doen btech in year 2010

Anand Prabhu

Jun 29, 2019
Hi friends, can v post or courier the sealed envelope issued in rvd university to ias from our home address? Because iqas says Transcripts/mark sheets should be sent directly by the issuing authority to IQAS. IQAS needs to verify that your credentials are authentic so your issuing authority must send your transcripts directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records form on our website to ask your issuing authority to send your transcripts. If your issuing authority refuses to send them directly, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your transcripts which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed and has to be stamped with the institution's official seal across the back flap.

Kindly clear my doubt, could we courier from our home address or should do near by university?

sami syed

Aug 4, 2019
Hi friends, can v post or courier the sealed envelope issued in rvd university to ias from our home address? Because iqas says Transcripts/mark sheets should be sent directly by the issuing authority to IQAS. IQAS needs to verify that your credentials are authentic so your issuing authority must send your transcripts directly to IQAS in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records form on our website to ask your issuing authority to send your transcripts. If your issuing authority refuses to send them directly, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your transcripts which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed and has to be stamped with the institution's official seal across the back flap.

Kindly clear my doubt, could we courier from our home address or should do near by university?

Best chance.
I sent close to University and currently under process.
The transcripts were not rejected by IQAS.

HI RAJA

WHICH COURSE HAVE YOU DONE THROUGH RVD I HAVE DONE B TECH 2010. CAN WE PROCESS OUR ECA THROUGH IQAS?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
hi raja could you guide me for doing ECA from IQAS for my Btech degree my email ID is syedsamis@gmail.com
Download this, fill out and send it to university for transcripts request.

Create a profile on IQAS, its free. Note down the file number on right hand side top of the page. This is your file/reference number for IQAS. Fill out everything that you want to do in a draft entry. Make sure you do it correctly.

They'll ask for name proof (passport is ok), the degrees (scan and upload) and some other things that must be available with you already.
Next next next and pay the fee (200+75) and you're good.

A form will be available to download (6 pages).
Sign and send it to IQAS, mention file number with address, along with copies of all the DMCs, degree, passport, payment receipt etc that were uploaded (preferably courier).
You end of job is done.

Wait for transcripts from university to be delivered (get tracking number if possible).

Expect Acknowledgement of Receipt of documents (AoR1) and transcripts (AoR2) after 4 months of respective delivery according to latest trends. Add another 1.5 months for final report.

sami syed

Aug 4, 2019
a
Download this, fill out and send it to university for transcripts request.

Create a profile on IQAS, its free. Note down the file number on right hand side top of the page. This is your file/reference number for IQAS. Fill out everything that you want to do in a draft entry. Make sure you do it correctly.

They'll ask for name proof (passport is ok), the degrees (scan and upload) and some other things that must be available with you already.
Next next next and pay the fee (200+75) and you're good.

A form will be available to download (6 pages).
Sign and send it to IQAS, mention file number with address, along with copies of all the DMCs, degree, passport, payment receipt etc that were uploaded (preferably courier).
You end of job is done.

Wait for transcripts from university to be delivered (get tracking number if possible).

Expect Acknowledgement of Receipt of documents (AoR1) and transcripts (AoR2) after 4 months of respective delivery according to latest trends. Add another 1.5 months for final report.
how much RVD charging for transcripts and what i heard i they are not entertaining for B tech degree since SC has black listed RVD B tech degrees have you also done Btech from RVD

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
a

how much RVD charging for transcripts and what i heard i they are not entertaining for B tech degree since SC has black listed RVD B tech degrees have you also done Btech from RVD
MBA.
Cannot say about bachelor's of engineering degree.

Charges are around 12500 per degree.
I paid extra for courier.