+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree ?

Sana09

Apr 27, 2018
Hi People,

Do not panic about getting JRNU degree evaluated from WES, they do evaluate and it is recognised. I have done BCA and got it evaluated from WES. Most important thing to get your transcripts call https://www.cleartranscripts.com/,they will arrange the documents.

All the best......

i got transcripts and sent to WES ..but my tenssion is will i get positive result from them.. any one got eca result in 2018 ..please reply because at present suprme court decided 2001 to 2017 batch degree was not valid..

blackh0le

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
@Sana09 when did you clear your JRN degree ?? and what is your ECA final date give by WES ??

Dont Panic, as I have already told. I know 2 guys who got eca from wes for JRN, one guy did Btech and other for BCA (however, their degrees were completed before 2015). Also, Most important part is that the ECA result for distance Btech (which is under the court right now) was received in mid January 2018. So you should not worry at all, believe me you will be through this.

Sana09

Apr 27, 2018
@Sana09 when did you clear your JRN degree ?? and what is your ECA final date give by WES ??

Dont Panic, as I have already told. I know 2 guys who got eca from wes for JRN, one guy did Btech and other for BCA (however, their degrees were completed before 2015). Also, Most important part is that the ECA result for distance Btech (which is under the court right now) was received in mid January 2018. So you should not worry at all, believe me you will be through this.

Sana09

Apr 27, 2018
i did b.tech mechanical in 2008 .and i have submitted recently to WES i mean 23/05/2018....its under evaluation. only thing is bit nervous thts it..any way thanks for ur valuable and lovable support brother..i hope ur words may come true ..awaiting for it..

Last edited:

Rohant

Jun 24, 2018
Hi People,

Do not panic about getting JRNU degree evaluated from WES, they do evaluate and it is recognised. I have done BCA and got it evaluated from WES. Most important thing to get your transcripts call https://www.cleartranscripts.com/,they will arrange the documents.

All the best......
Hi,

Can we get the bba degree evaluated ffro Wes...plz share your contact details, need to speak for more details.

Thanks,
Rohan

Sana09

Apr 27, 2018
HAI GUYS,

good news for those who are awaiting for evulation for WES from J.R.N.Rajasthan UNIVERSITY has been accepted By WES.So no need to worry about it you can send transcrips for evulation ..it will be accepted today i got positive report frm WES..I was happy to share this msg.it will clarify your sad ness...gud luck guys..thnk u all guys those who supported by ur valuable information..

Reactions: Gurraj.brar007

Shadan Faridi

May 3, 2018
HAI GUYS,

good news for those who are awaiting for evulation for WES from J.R.N.Rajasthan UNIVERSITY has been accepted By WES.So no need to worry about it you can send transcrips for evulation ..it will be accepted today i got positive report frm WES..I was happy to share this msg.it will clarify your sad ness...gud luck guys..thnk u all guys those who supported by ur valuable information..
Woww great news @Sana09. Congrats. Which course you did??

ajaypsdba

Jul 4, 2018
Hello guys! I need yr help.

Has anyone got transcript from Sam Higginbottom institute of Agriculture, technology and Science (old name: Allahabad agricultural institute-Deemed university).
Course session 2003-2006
Course name- Bachelor of medical lab technology.

Hi Shadan,

Please let me know if you got response for this question. I have done MS from Allahabad Agricultural University as well and see that WES does not do assessment for this specific University ...do you know if other providers are able to do assessment for Allahabad Agricultural Institute?