+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - For Diploma + Engineering Graduates

Jinal27

Dec 26, 2018
Hello to all members,
I am new here so please excuse for any mistakes.
I am trying to get my ECA done for a 4 year diploma in Plastics Engineering I did (year 2011) from Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic. (Mumbai, India)

As my institute is an autonomous do you have any idea if my diploma will be recognised by WES and if yes then what kind of documents to submit. My institute can provide me transcripts and also attest my marksheets for all years but as it is autonomous I don't think any university or technical board will attest any of my documents.

Please provide me some guidance. Your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you
Surya Vesavkar
Hi Can you please help out how you got transcript from Bhagubhai university and where did you go for WES evaluation

sachinsakpal

Jul 22, 2017
Hi Can you please help out how you got transcript from Bhagubhai university and where did you go for WES evaluation
No sir ,
I have done transcript work for MSBTE diploma . ( Maharashtra board) but process should be same . If u can reach out your diploma board they are well aware of the process.

sachinsakpal

Jul 22, 2017
No sir ,
I have done transcript work for MSBTE diploma . ( Maharashtra board) but process should be same . If u can reach out your diploma board they are well aware of the process.
My bad , please ignore earlier reply.

Yes, you should reach khervadi for transcripts and also ask for authentication on same. Team there is well aware about the process however they have some time frame in which they work.

Thanks

Gaupasna

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Hi,

i have done 10th then 12th and then diploma and then engineering. For both diploma and engineering, it was lateral entry for me. WES sent me report as Bachelors degree four year in summary and canadian equivalency for diploma as secondary school diploma and diploma 2 years. After that i made a request to them to update summary with both qualifications. So they updated it in two days as Diploma 2 years and Bachelors Degree four years. So now i am able to select two or more options without any hesitation.
Hi how you have proceeded to make a request ? Did they ask you about your +2 certificates. I am at same situation. They gave me same summary even I want update in my summary. Can you please throw some light. Please share your number if possible.
Thanks you.

Gaupasna

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Hi Vivek,

Could you please tell me the procedure you have used to get the changes from WES.

Regards,
Jagadeesh.
Did you get to know the procedure from vivek or have you tried to update the WES Report ?
Please share the details. I am at same situation.
Thanks

Gaupasna

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Hi Vivek,

Would be glad if you share the procedure of changing the summary. I also have same qualification.

Did you get to know the procedure from vivek or have you tried to update the WES Report ?
Please share the details. I am at same situation.
Thanks

prateekg92

Dec 3, 2018
Hello all, I am trying to apply for Diploma transcripts from MSBTE through "aaplesarkar" portal. But, while uploading the docs, it shows an error "group documents required for verification and record has 2 mandatory documents". I have ensured that all the docs are within permissible size limits.

Has anybody been able to resolve this issue? Please guide.

Thanks in advance!

ameya_247

Oct 1, 2018
Hello all, I am trying to apply for Diploma transcripts from MSBTE through "aaplesarkar" portal. But, while uploading the docs, it shows an error "group documents required for verification and record has 2 mandatory documents". I have ensured that all the docs are within permissible size limits.

Has anybody been able to resolve this issue? Please guide.

Thanks in advance!
Avoid using aaplesarkar site.
I was notified that documents are incomplete. But still I received transcripts after a month.
Till that time I went to msbte collected transcripts and sent it to WES.

prateekg92

Dec 3, 2018
Avoid using aaplesarkar site.
I was notified that documents are incomplete. But still I received transcripts after a month.
Till that time I went to msbte collected transcripts and sent it to WES.
I have read on some other threads that the reason WES rejects such "incomplete" documents is because it doesn't have the "Authentication of Marksheets" which we have to get done in person by visiting MSBTE Mumbai office.

My transcript application has now been submitted online, and now I'm planning to go to MSBTE office for marksheet authentication. Please let me know if you have done it, and if MSBTE puts both transcripts and authenticated mark sheets in same envelope or not.

ameya_247

Oct 1, 2018
I have read on some other threads that the reason WES rejects such "incomplete" documents is because it doesn't have the "Authentication of Marksheets" which we have to get done in person by visiting MSBTE Mumbai office.

My transcript application has now been submitted online, and now I'm planning to go to MSBTE office for marksheet authentication. Please let me know if you have done it, and if MSBTE puts both transcripts and authenticated mark sheets in same envelope or not.
If yourey going to MSBTE office then you don't need trasncriptr from aaplesarkar.
Infact I did not submit my transcripts to WES, only authenticated marksheets from MSBTE & MU.
My evaluation is in progress right now due on 22nd Jan.

prateekg92

Dec 3, 2018
If yourey going to MSBTE office then you don't need trasncriptr from aaplesarkar.
Infact I did not submit my transcripts to WES, only authenticated marksheets from MSBTE & MU.
My evaluation is in progress right now due on 22nd Jan.
Is that so? I did not know that only the authenticated marksheets would suffice for WES ECA.
Anyway, my application on aaplesarkar is currently "under scrutiny", so I will be sending both the documents to WES.

ameya_247

Oct 1, 2018
Is that so? I did not know that only the authenticated marksheets would suffice for WES ECA.
Anyway, my application on aaplesarkar is currently "under scrutiny", so I will be sending both the documents to WES.
Make sure there is no confusion.
Nowhere it is mentioned on WES website that transcripts are mandatory.

prateekg92

Dec 3, 2018
Make sure there is no confusion. - Yes, will do.

Nowhere it is mentioned on WES website that transcripts are mandatory.
- Yes, again. Went through the WES' required docs section.

Furthermore, if MSBTE sends the authenticated mark sheets and the transcripts in two separate envelopes to my address, is it okay if I put of them in one big envelope and simply put the WES ref number on it and send it to WES?

ameya_247

Oct 1, 2018
- Yes, again. Went through the WES' required docs section.

Furthermore, if MSBTE sends the authenticated mark sheets and the transcripts in two separate envelopes to my address, is it okay if I put of them in one big envelope and simply put the WES ref number on it and send it to WES?
If you have created WES profile before 1st Dec then it is fine. After 1st dec WES is accepting documents sent by institute only.

prateekg92

Dec 3, 2018
If you have created WES profile before 1st Dec then it is fine. After 1st dec WES is accepting documents sent by institute only.
Yes, I'm aware of this rule change. Since my profile was created after 1st Dec and MSBTE does not send the documents to WES themselves, I am going to courier the documents myself from Fedex/DHL service near the MSBTE office and put the MSBTE as the sender instead of myself. This is what many people have recommended/done on this forum.

Let's see how it goes.

Last edited: