Med's Done....
23-04-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2018
vivekskumar8544 said:
Hi,

i have done 10th then 12th and then diploma and then engineering. For both diploma and engineering, it was lateral entry for me. WES sent me report as Bachelors degree four year in summary and canadian equivalency for diploma as secondary school diploma and diploma 2 years. After that i made a request to them to update summary with both qualifications. So they updated it in two days as Diploma 2 years and Bachelors Degree four years. So now i am able to select two or more options without any hesitation.
Wonderful! Thanks for clarifying!!

c2m

Mar 29, 2016
Hi, Im new to the forum and am just creating my WES application and need help from seniors.

Background
- Completed 2 - year Diploma in Mech. post HSC (in 2002)
- joined for direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering (in 2002)
- However, due to some reason, I lost a year (2002-2003)
- So rather than 3 years (in 2005) , I finished my engineering in 4 years (Completed in 2006 rather than 2005)

Question: While filling in WES data in the online application, what should I put in as duration of study. I ask this since my transcripts show year of completion as May 2006 and does not mention any date of joining institute. Will this loss of 1 academic year cause a proble with WES?

P.S. I have completed MBA after Engg and expect to get validated for Master degree.

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
c2m said:
Hi, Im new to the forum and am just creating my WES application and need help from seniors.

Background
- Completed 2 - year Diploma in Mech. post HSC (in 2002)
- joined for direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering (in 2002)
- However, due to some reason, I lost a year (2002-2003)
- So rather than 3 years (in 2005) , I finished my engineering in 4 years (Completed in 2006 rather than 2005)

Question: While filling in WES data in the online application, what should I put in as duration of study. I ask this since my transcripts show year of completion as May 2006 and does not mention any date of joining institute. Will this loss of 1 academic year cause a proble with WES?

P.S. I have completed MBA after Engg and expect to get validated for Master degree.
Duration you can mention as which ever is your course duration. Wes will not have any issue about loss of 1 year.

c2m

Mar 29, 2016
vivekskumar8544 said:
Duration you can mention as which ever is your course duration. Wes will not have any issue about loss of 1 year.

Thanks for your prompt response.

So to confirm, it is OK to put the duration as 2002 - 2006 i.e. 4 years (though the actual duration should have been 3 years had I not lost the year)

Nomi12344

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Hi Friends,
I have done Doctor of Pharmacy (5 years) as well as Master of Science in Pharmacology (2 years). I have transcript of MS but still i have not received degree of MS.

My question is that WES will access my MS education only with Transcript as i am not sending to WES my MS degree.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Nomi12344 said:
Hi Friends,
I have done Doctor of Pharmacy (5 years) as well as Master of Science in Pharmacology (2 years). I have transcript of MS but still i have not received degree of MS.

My question is that WES will access my MS education only with Transcript as i am not sending to WES my MS degree.
If you have Provisional Certificate, they shall accept it.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Nomi12344 said:
I don't understand "If you have Provisional Certificate"
A temporary (provisional) degree certificate is a document issued by an institution to a student who has successfully completed all studies included in the degree. The temporary degree certificate is issued as a replacement for the actual degree certificate e.g. in case the actual degree certificate cannot be given to the student immediately after the studies have been completed due to technical or administrative reasons. The temporary degree certificate should include the name of the institution awarding the degree, the date of issue, and the name of the person to whom the degree certificate has been issued and which title/degree the person has been awarded.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
A temporary (provisional) degree certificate is a document issued by an institution to a student who has successfully completed all studies included in the degree. The temporary degree certificate is issued as a replacement for the actual degree certificate e.g. in case the actual degree certificate cannot be given to the student immediately after the studies have been completed due to technical or administrative reasons. The temporary degree certificate should include the name of the institution awarding the degree, the date of issue, and the name of the person to whom the degree certificate has been issued and which title/degree the person has been awarded.
My qualifications are:

Diploma (Electronics) - 3 years
B.Tech (Elect. & Comm) - 3 Years
M.Tech (Control & Inst.) - 2 Years

I sent documents to WES on Saturday which include Provisional Degree Certificates for two of my qualifications i.e. B.Tech and M.Tech as the respective Universities didn't give Final Degree until now. It is mention in WES documents required for evaluation to provide provisional degree certificate, so it is totally ok.

Thanks

valianimish

May 25, 2016
how to ask WES to change the outcome?

I have done 10+ 3 ( diploma)+ 3( degree).. Is it possible to get two or more degree option?

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
valianimish said:
how to ask WES to change the outcome?

I have done 10+ 3 ( diploma)+ 3( degree).. Is it possible to get two or more degree option?
For me the evaluation was:

Diploma (3 years): got evaluated as Secondary School Diploma and Diploma (2 years)

Bachelor of Engineering (3 years): Bachelor's Degree (4 years)

So, you may send the required documents to WES for evaluation and wait for the outcome. Also, you can try to see preliminary assessment option on WES website.

Thanks

valianimish

May 25, 2016
With this evaluation, which option under qualification did you select while filling- up your CIC details?

option 1- Bachelor's degree OR
option 2- two or more degree, certificates or diploma etc etc?

My CRS with option 1 comes at 435 and with option 2, it is 460 and 435 will take me no where close to fetching PR!!

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am yet to create my EE profile as I did not take IELTS. I am preparing for it. I guess some other senior members may helpful to you.

By the way, what is CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY written on the first page of your WES report (if you already got your WES done)?

Thanks

valianimish

May 25, 2016
I am expecting it to receive in 3 days time. I will let you know as soon as I get it.

Just preparing for CRS 435 scenario. Not sure what all are my options! I don't wish to hire consultant for their ineffective services.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wish you all the luck for the reports. You can also focus on IELTS as it plays major role in boosting our score.

I do not see any reason for you to hire a consultant. You can get most of the help on this forum. The members here are very helpful. You can PM me your mobile number so that I can request you to get added in few Whatsapp groups.

Thanks

Reactions: parth2251