+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - For Diploma + Engineering Graduates

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Yes it accounts to Two or more degrees. I have one question for you, from where did you get your diploma transcripts?
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to know if anyone of aware of a case where such a case was indeed accepted and PR received? Reading multiple answers on this kind of question hence just wanted to confirm if we have any application which indeed went thru?

Also wanted to know the exact thing that should be there on the WES report so that we can claim 2 degree option. I have not received my evaluation yet so thinking if I should call WES and let them know upfront what i want and see if they can do that. This may avoid some time in going back and forth with WES>

Reactions: desmat

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello Everyone,

Wanted to know if anyone of aware of a case where such a case was indeed accepted and PR received? Reading multiple answers on this kind of question hence just wanted to confirm if we have any application which indeed went thru?

Also wanted to know the exact thing that should be there on the WES report so that we can claim 2 degree option. I have not received my evaluation yet so thinking if I should call WES and let them know upfront what i want and see if they can do that. This may avoid some time in going back and forth with WES>
You will get two evaluations, One will say Bachelors and other will say Post Graduate Diploma. This makes "two of more degrees or diploma certificates out of which one is 3-4 year"

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello Vivek, Can you let me know what all documents have to be submitted to WES in this situation ? 3 years of Diploma followed by 3 years of Engineering.
Yes, you will have to submit transcripts of Diploma and Degree both if you joined Diploma post 10th Class.

RayGeo

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Anyone here completed industrial engineering from IIIE mumbai?
I got my WES evaluation for diploma and want to send the distant engineering certificate for WES?
Can i get a new report with both these in one sheet?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Anyone here completed industrial engineering from IIIE mumbai?
I got my WES evaluation for diploma and want to send the distant engineering certificate for WES?
Can i get a new report with both these in one sheet?
If its from same University, then there is no problem.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

Vedhamoorthy

Apr 22, 2018
Hi,

i have done 10th then 12th and then diploma and then engineering. For both diploma and engineering, it was lateral entry for me. WES sent me report as Bachelors degree four year in summary and canadian equivalency for diploma as secondary school diploma and diploma 2 years. After that i made a request to them to update summary with both qualifications. So they updated it in two days as Diploma 2 years and Bachelors Degree four years. So now i am able to select two or more options without any hesitation.
Hi,
Mine is exactly same as you, for my diploma lateral entry I had marksheets from 2nd year only. But WES is now asking for 1st year marksheets. Could you please tell me what all docs you submitted to communicate that you have done a 2 year diploma (as lateral entry). Appreciate your help.
Thanks

Reactions: karinfo

Prasath92

Jan 24, 2018
Hi,
Mine is exactly same as you, for my diploma lateral entry I had marksheets from 2nd year only. But WES is now asking for 1st year marksheets. Could you please tell me what all docs you submitted to communicate that you have done a 2 year diploma (as lateral entry). Appreciate your help.
Thanks
Hi,
Exactly am also in same situation. Mr.Vivek your reply will be very much helpfull for us.

Vedhamoorthy

Apr 22, 2018
Hi,

i have done 10th then 12th and then diploma and then engineering. For both diploma and engineering, it was lateral entry for me. WES sent me report as Bachelors degree four year in summary and canadian equivalency for diploma as secondary school diploma and diploma 2 years. After that i made a request to them to update summary with both qualifications. So they updated it in two days as Diploma 2 years and Bachelors Degree four years. So now i am able to select two or more options without any hesitation.
Hi mr.vivek;
Can you please help me to solve my problem. Iam in same situation like you. Iam lateral entry in diploma( after 12th) and lateral entry in engineering. Now Wes ask me to send my diploma 1 year cert which I don't have because Iam lateral entry in diploma. Can you please suggest me what documents I need to send to them

Vaibhav VB

Nov 5, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I am applying for WES and my Qualification is 10+Diploma(3yrs)+Engg (3yrs). I have transcripts and certificates of both diploma and Engg. Will this qualification be accounted for "Two or More Degree" option in EE profile? Have anyone received the result from WES for "two or more Degree"?

Also While Sending the Documents, do I need to send a printout of WES online Application Receipt ? or just only my Education documents?

Thanks,
Vaibhav VB

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am applying for WES and my Qualification is 10+Diploma(3yrs)+Engg (3yrs). I have transcripts and certificates of both diploma and Engg. Will this qualification be accounted for "Two or More Degree" option in EE profile? Have anyone received the result from WES for "two or more Degree"?

Also While Sending the Documents, do I need to send a printout of WES online Application Receipt ? or just only my Education documents?

Thanks,
Vaibhav VB
I have similar profile and recently got ECA done - It shows "Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)". Reading from the comments on this forum yes looks like this will be considered as two or more degree. I am planning to apply with this and see how it goes.

Vaibhav VB

Nov 5, 2017
I have similar profile and recently got ECA done - It shows "Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)". Reading from the comments on this forum yes looks like this will be considered as two or more degree. I am planning to apply with this and see how it goes.

Thank you, Sachin for Clarifying.

One More question, do we need to send Printout of WES online Application Receipt or just only the documents?

Thanks,
Vaibhav

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Thank you, Sachin for Clarifying.

One More question, do we need to send Printout of WES online Application Receipt or just only the documents?

Thanks,
Vaibhav
I assume you are referring to the docs which are needed to be sent to canada immigration after we get ITA. But I assume we will have to the ECA reports.

As far as documents that are needed to be sent to WES, we need to send all diploma and degree transcripts (in sealed envelope) and diploma and degree passing certificates ( in my case they were attested by college/board)