+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA CANADA

MAbduls

Mar 15, 2017
Hello friends, I would like to know if anybody had already done WES ECA CANADA from CALORX TEACHERS UNIVERSITY INDIA if some one please reply me to how to proceed to get transcripts from this university please and also that WES CANADA accepts this university transcripts too???

JamsAyza

May 31, 2018
Hello friends, I would like to know if anybody had already done WES ECA CANADA from CALORX TEACHERS UNIVERSITY INDIA if some one please reply me to how to proceed to get transcripts from this university please and also that WES CANADA accepts this university transcripts too???
can I have your contact number?

Rk_in_canada

Jun 5, 2018
Hi, yes WES and IQAS both evaluate degree earned from Calorx Teachers University. WES in fact will accept all degrees earned from a university which is accredited by NAAC grading system and some university which are not covered under NAAC but are UGC approved like Calorx Teachers University.
Hope this helps.

MK9999

Jun 10, 2018
INDIA
Category........
Hi, yes WES and IQAS both evaluate degree earned from Calorx Teachers University. WES in fact will accept all degrees earned from a university which is accredited by NAAC grading system and some university which are not covered under NAAC but are UGC approved like Calorx Teachers University.
Hope this helps.

Dear Sir,
I have done MBA from Calorx University, India and need your guidance as you said WES is recognizing degrees from Calorx University, India .
Could you please share you whats app no. ?
Thanks and regards

MK9999

Jun 10, 2018
INDIA
Category........
I have the same question, You got the answer. Please share the details

Rk_in_canada

Jun 5, 2018
Dear Sir,
I have done MBA from Calorx University, India and need your guidance as you said WES is recognizing degrees from Calorx University, India .
Could you please share you whats app no. ?
Thanks and regards
Hi, if you have any questions pertaining to WES, you can contact them via Facebook between Mon-Fri between 10am to 5pm Toronto local time. Any questions posted via Facebook gets a reply typically in 24hrs

p660

Aug 23, 2018
Hi All. I am also looking forward to get ECA done by WES for MBA via Calorx Teachers University. Did any of you get it done previously? If you have any information, please do share.
I also heard that Calorx Teachers University does not provide transcripts in SEALED ENVELOPE. Please throw some light on it as well.

aman204

Aug 27, 2018
Hi all,

Can someone kindly response to query as asked by p660 in relation to transcript by Calorx Teachers University

I also heard that Calorx Teachers University does not provide transcripts in SEALED ENVELOPE. Please throw some light on it as well.

JagdeepG

Aug 28, 2018
If you already earned your degree then why don't go there and ask from Calorx. Just give a call to them or visit the college, and share your view.

MiteshDodia

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hope this helps.
So does WES / IQAS have recognized the degree ?