+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Assessment - Diploma + PGDBA Doc. attestation from Autonomous College

piscean26

Aug 27, 2017
That's really great! I have same distance PGDM from welingkar, earlier Wes didn't recognize PGDM while bachelor's was recognised successfully. Shall I send PGDM transcripts only to the IQAS ?
Yes, you should surely try IQAS. 3 months wait but worth it

DISCLAIMER: not sure if the year of course is taken into consideration by IQAS. Mine was 2009-2011.

Reactions: riteshlakhani

Dirup

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017

DISCLAIMER: not sure if the year of course is taken into consideration by IQAS. Mine was 2009-2011.
Thanks Piscean. I will be grateful if you share your contact number on personal message. I want to discuss few things regarding this process.

Dirup

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017

Hi Piecean, Can you help me on below query-since my bachelor's is already recognized by WES, shall I only get pgdm accessed by IQAS? Or both Bachelor's and PGDM? What approach had you taken?

kunalv

Mar 20, 2018
Hi all,

Just to update you all about my ECA evaluation process.

Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Financial management (2 years distance learning) from Welingkar's Institute, Mumbai

This was not recognised by WES, hence opted IQAS

And after 3 months waiting I received positive outcome from IQAS. They have considered my diploma course as "University Diploma"

So anyone looking for getting their Diploma course evaluated, you can go for IQAS.
Was this after Diploma ?

sach001

May 22, 2018
Hi Guys,
I got my report from WES and they have not recognized PGPe-Biz course from Welingkar, Mumbai.

Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Postgraduate Program in e-Business
Year: 2007
Awarded By: Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
Major/Specialization: Operations Management
Canadian Equivalency: Two years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

I would appreciate members who have completed PGPeBiz course from Welingkar to advise further. Were you able to get it recognized from IQAS or any other ECA providers? Appreciate for your quick response.

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
Friends am too caught in same situation as WES stated the below. Is there any solution that the below will be considered by any ECA.
I saw one the internet that this course is approved by AICTE

Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Postgraduate Diploma
Year: 2015
Awarded by: Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research - Distance Learning
Major/Specialization: E-Business
Canadian Equivalency: Two years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

Can you please let me know the process of getting transcripts for Ebiz regular course and please not i do not stay in mumbai. Any insight will be really helpful.

praveen2019

Dec 19, 2018
Hi Guys,
I got my report from WES and they have not recognized PGPe-Biz course from Welingkar, Mumbai.

Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Postgraduate Program in e-Business
Year: 2007
Awarded By: Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
Major/Specialization: Operations Management

I would appreciate members who have completed PGPeBiz course from Welingkar to advise further. Were you able to get it recognized from IQAS or any other ECA providers? Appreciate for your quick response.
Was your course a regular one or in a distance mode.

riteshlakhani

Dec 18, 2018

Wow.. thats great.. Mine is 10+Diploma Engg and then PGDFM from Welingkar (certificate says recognized by DEC. Govt of India). I hope to get same as yours. Is it ok if I bug you or call you if you can share your details please?

I just want points even if thye giving me points for diploma/certificate instead of PG/Masters .. I am fine

Jun 14, 2018
Wow.. thats great.. Mine is 10+Diploma Engg and then PGDFM from Welingkar (certificate says recognized by DEC. Govt of India). I hope to get same as yours. Is it ok if I bug you or call you if you can share your details please?

I just want points even if thye giving me points for diploma/certificate instead of PG/Masters .. I am fine
I have done PGDM from welingkars too from Oct 2016 batch and its mentioned as UGC-DEB recognized but was mentioned as unrecognized institute by WES. Need to know if IQAS positively recognizes it. So if any info please share it here