+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA assessment - Diploma holders from India

pearlyouth

Dec 2, 2013
seniors please help me,

I have applied to assess my ME, BE and Diploma (applied online and paid the full fee and got an a/c)

For my Diploma this is the case,
I have completed it from an autonomous college.
we are instructed to get diploma transcripts from State board of technical education (WES statement is below).

Now, my problem is, state board will not issue me transcripts as well as transcript request form signed.
They only issue me attestation for diploma certificate. (bcos state board did not issued my original marksheets and that was from my college) :(
Also WES didn’t mentioned anything about autonomous polytechnic colleges ( for higher education a list is there for autonomous colleges ).

Will WES accept if I submit my transcripts from my autonomous polytechnic college instead of one from my state board.

If anybody came across this please guide me.

WES statement:
Request for your mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the appropriate State Board of Technical Education. -OR-
You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the State Board of Technical Education.
Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

NOTE: Attestations by persons outside the state boards, such as individual professors or external notary public, will NOT be accepted.
Please click here to download an academic transcript request form.

ellynguyen

Oct 17, 2013
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
(PER) 25-02-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
2016-04-15
Med's Done....
2016-05-01
Interview........
Hope to be waiver
Passport Req..
2016-06-01
VISA ISSUED...
2016-07-15
LANDED..........
2016-09-27
So what is your result now? I am encountering similar your issues when applying for WES. Can you share your experience?

Thanks in advance

royston

Apr 27, 2014
Pearl youth , I have the same issue. Can someone advise if we can get our transcripts attested by our college, since it is autonomous, meaning they conduct their own axaminations and are recognised by the Technical Board.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
Hi,

I just spoke to the directorate of Technical Education as well as Maharshtra State Board of Technical Education, that an autonomous institue has the power to attest the document. I have also spoke to the Controller of examination of my autonomous institue and they have said that only the autonomous institute can provide this attestation and it is valid for immigration purpose..

Hope above information helps.

Just for reference I have done a diplome from St. Xaviers Technical Institute, Mahim, Mumbai

Revaperri

Apr 23, 2014
Hi,
the same issue for me now. I could get transcript for diploma degree certificate alone....whether you are able to get the eca?