+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Duplicate report issuing date

hazemsoliman

May 29, 2017
Dammam
Category........
Hey,

I made a standard WES evaluation report - by mistake - on the 22nd of March. I received the ITA on the 5th of April but noticed that my WES report was not an ECA so I've ordered a Duplicate ECA report. However I'm now concerned the the Duplicate report will show an issuing date which is after the date of ITA and that might cause problems.

So does anyone have any idea weather the original date will be shown on the duplicate report or not, I've already send an e-mail to WES explaining the situation and tried calling them but they do not answer the phone lines.
Any advice will be much appreciated.

kaceyx

Jul 27, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
Nova Scotia
The duplicate report shows the date of the new and original report. Don't worry.

OMI11

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
So which date we will mention while crease the profile?
The one on which ECA was issued or the one on which it was completed originally.

msballes16

Jun 13, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Nomination.....
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
Hello, any update in your case? thanks

Apr 6, 2021
So which date we will mention while crease the profile?
The one on which ECA was issued or the one on which it was completed originally.
I am going through the similar process... Once I order the duplicate report and got the same, do I need to change the EE profile to reflect Date of issued ECA as duplicate one or should it be the date of issued Original one?

Can you please confirm which route you picked up and was that accepted or not ?