+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES does not evaluate Study from Punjab Technical University

Harminder_1

Nov 28, 2018
Wes cancelled my order on 14/11 .when i contacted on wes help centre than they replied me we not accepting punjab technical university documents at that time but now we again acceptingso reapply for 2nd evaluation. Now i m not received any refund. What i do ? Make new account or apply on last reference number ? If any body have knowledge than share with us.

tan412

Nov 14, 2018
PTU Support portal now has multiple options to apply for transcripts when it comes to WES, not sure which one to choose -

a) Attestation of all DMCs & Degree Certificate with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and other foreign agencies

b) Attestation of all DMCs with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and other foreign agencies

c) Attestation of Degree Certificate with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and other foreign agencies

d) Transcripts with attestation of Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and other foreign agencies

Can you please advice ? Also PTU support center is asking to get the WES Academic Request form to be attested from respective college and upload same while applying online for transcripts. Is it mandatory ?
I don't think so there's any difference in the Options (Degree+DMCs). I selected the first option, wrote the Subject in the field: Official Transcript & Degree Attestation for ECA by WES : Ref No. _______. Uploaded docs on next page and made the Payment. I did not get any option to choose the type of courier. The payments of INR 2000/- + INR 1500/-(Postage) was displayed. I reckon INR 1500/- should be for express courier and PTU would be doing that by default for everyone. Thereafter, none of the Calls at the Contact numbers of PTU went through.

rajatsachdeva

Nov 28, 2018
I have done btech from PTU 2015 pass out.. nd diploma (2012) form haryana state board of technical education...
As per new rules i need to send my PTU transcripts by university itself & Diploma transcripts by myself ... Can anyone tell how to link both in one report so that i have one WES reference number .. Please help me

pari45

Nov 28, 2018
hii, I was applied for my spouse open work permit application and i got refusal and they gave me that following reason. can you please tell me what is that eact meaning
• You have been unable to adequately demonstrate that you meet the requirements of a spousal open work permit under section 205(c)(ii) of the Regulations

Isha57

Oct 30, 2018
I don't think so there's any difference in the Options (Degree+DMCs). I selected the first option, wrote the Subject in the field: Official Transcript & Degree Attestation for ECA by WES : Ref No. _______. Uploaded docs on next page and made the Payment. I did not get any option to choose the type of courier. The payments of INR 2000/- + INR 1500/-(Postage) was displayed. I reckon INR 1500/- should be for express courier and PTU would be doing that by default for everyone. Thereafter, none of the Calls at the Contact numbers of PTU went through.
Hi, Could you please suggest-
1. Did you get the WES form attested from your college ? 2. Is there any specific "Request Letter from Concerned Student/Applicant" form provided by PTU to order transcripts ?

vikrantkrv

Aug 23, 2017
PTU Support portal now has multiple options to apply for transcripts when it comes to WES, not sure which one to choose -

a) Attestation of all DMCs & Degree Certificate with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and other foreign agencies

b) Attestation of all DMCs with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and other foreign agencies

c) Attestation of Degree Certificate with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and other foreign agencies

d) Transcripts with attestation of Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and other foreign agencies

Can you please advice ? Also PTU support center is asking to get the WES Academic Request form to be attested from respective college and upload same while applying online for transcripts. Is it mandatory ?
I chose option D

vikrantkrv

Aug 23, 2017

I chose option D

vikrantkrv

Aug 23, 2017
I think WES wants transcripts.. i.e Option D

karan_ictm

Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for your reply, got confused between option A & D. Will probably try my luck with PTU support center later today and see if they've any recommendations.

karan_ictm

Oct 26, 2018
Hi, Could you please suggest-
1. Did you get the WES form attested from your college ? 2. Is there any specific "Request Letter from Concerned Student/Applicant" form provided by PTU to order transcripts ?
1. Yes 2. No (You can create your own letter , Address it to Registerar requesting for transcripts , mention college name ,batch and roll number and put in signature)

karan_ictm

Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for your reply, got confused between option A & D. Will probably try my luck with PTU support center later today and see if they've any recommendations.
Just had a chat with PTU support center...They told me to raise 2 queries ..One with option D (Transcripts) and another with option C (Degree Certifcate).

Reactions: rajatsachdeva