+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES does not evaluate Study from Punjab Technical University

Aug 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need some information on the Ongoing WES-PTU issue, has this been resolved ??

I am going to apply for my ECA and thus wanted advice/guidance from the

jkaur95

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
My evaluation was cancelled by WES earlier. I applied again for the same using same account. I have mailed WES to verify my earlier sent documents. Do I need to upload my documents on PTU website for online verification?

Reactions: Harminder_1

Shaan.T

Nov 17, 2018
Hello guys,

Can anybody please help me with the below queries

I had applied for ECA from WES in August and it got rejected in October as WES said they can't evaluate PTU degrees and my money got refunded.
My B.Tech is from PTU and MBA from another university.

1.Should i apply for ECA from my same old account ?
2.Once i apply and pay the fee, do i need to fill the academic request form (available on ptu website) and send it to PTU for transcripts as per the new procedure ?
3.Also,regarding my Masters, do i need to send my MBA degree transcripts to WES again or they can link my account and retrieve the transcripts which i had sent to WES 3 months back ?

Shaan.T

Nov 17, 2018
My ECA evaluation was previously rejected by WES because they were not evaluating PTU degrees. My Btech degree is from PTU, however MTech degree is from another university. Now if WES has started evaluating PTU degrees, do I have to again courier the transcripts or can they use old one?
Hi,
My case is also the same. Please let me know if u got any clarity regarding the same.

Novacanada

Nov 26, 2018
Hello guys,

Can anybody please help me with the below queries

I had applied for ECA from WES in August and it got rejected in October as WES said they can't evaluate PTU degrees and my money got refunded.
My B.Tech is from PTU and MBA from another university.

1.Should i apply for ECA from my same old account ?
2.Once i apply and pay the fee, do i need to fill the academic request form (available on ptu website) and send it to PTU for transcripts as per the new procedure ?
3.Also,regarding my Masters, do i need to send my MBA degree transcripts to WES again or they can link my account and retrieve the transcripts which i had sent to WES 3 months back ?

Hi, I spoke to WES and they told me to create a new account with a new email I'd. After paying the application fees, send email to wes, asking them to link both the new as well as old wes no. In order to link your docs. I did the same and now in my wes account it shows your docs are received and are under review.
Please follow the above.
Regards

jkaur95

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hi,
My case is also the same. Please let me know if u got any clarity regarding the same.
I have applied again using the same account and paid the fees. Now it is showing that they are evaluating my application. I am waiting for the next reply.

fateh88

Sep 2, 2013
hello guys, any update for the WES issue?
Also, my wife did 3 years diploma in computer technology after 10th, and after that she converted it to btech and did 3 years degree from PTU. Know I want to know how many years should I write in scroll down button as options available are 4, 5, 6 years.
Please help!

fateh88

Sep 2, 2013
hi guys i just want to tell you that PTU is generating the pdf files online for the login and password which they provide to the WES for verifying the documents and if you already applied for your ECA than you just have to apply again with the same account and than just sit down and feel relax because they already have your documents from the last application and they request to the online verification from PTU by them self. you guys don't need to do anything except waiting for your ECA degree. and let them to do their work.
PTU team and The WES team as well as both worked very good job. i got my ECA which I applied two weeks ago. thanks everyone.
Hello Sahil,
Congrats for your quick ECA, can you please let me know the process to apply for and ECA, its confusing to figure out steps to apply for PTU.
please help

karan_ictm

Oct 26, 2018
Hi, I spoke to WES and they told me to create a new account with a new email I'd. After paying the application fees, send email to wes, asking them to link both the new as well as old wes no. In order to link your docs. I did the same and now in my wes account it shows your docs are received and are under review.
Please follow the above.
Regards
Seems like WES guys are not sharing uniform instructions regarding PTU documents.. I had a discussion with WES rep few minutes back. I was told that I'll need to resubmit PTU transcripts (from where i did my graduation) while the Post graduation transcripts can be linked from old wes # to new wes #. To be sure , I re-checked before closing the call and I was clearly told that even if I had submitted transcripts from PTU earlier , I will need to re-request the trasncripts as per new process and ensure that PTU sends transcripts directly to WES. Another one month (15 days taken by PTU another 15 for transit) lost :(

vikrantkrv

Aug 23, 2017
Seems like WES guys are not sharing uniform instructions regarding PTU documents.. I had a discussion with WES rep few minutes back. I was told that I'll need to resubmit PTU transcripts (from where i did my graduation) while the Post graduation transcripts can be linked from old wes # to new wes #. To be sure , I re-checked before closing the call and I was clearly told that even if I had submitted transcripts from PTU earlier , I will need to re-request the trasncripts as per new process and ensure that PTU sends transcripts directly to WES. Another one month (15 days taken by PTU another 15 for transit) lost :(
Hi, here is more information on the PTU issue: https://www.wes.org/help#/path/Credential-Evaluation/1190176551/Does-WES-evaluate-study-from-I-K-Gujral-Punjab-Technical-University.htm

vikrantkrv

Aug 23, 2017
From this information, it is cleared that we need not to have new WES reference number, all we need to re-apply for transcripts as per new norms

karan_ictm

Oct 26, 2018
From this information, it is cleared that we need not to have new WES reference number, all we need to re-apply for transcripts as per new norms
PTU Support portal now has multiple options to apply for transcripts when it comes to WES, not sure which one to choose -

a) Attestation of all DMCs & Degree Certificate with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and other foreign agencies

b) Attestation of all DMCs with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and other foreign agencies

c) Attestation of Degree Certificate with Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and other foreign agencies

d) Transcripts with attestation of Form(s) from WES/IQAS/ICES/CES and other foreign agencies

Can you please advice ? Also PTU support center is asking to get the WES Academic Request form to be attested from respective college and upload same while applying online for transcripts. Is it mandatory ?

Reactions: vikrantkrv

Harminder_1

Nov 28, 2018
Wes cancelled my order on 14/11 .when i contacted on wes help centre than they replied me we not accepting punjab technical university documents at that time but now we again accepting so reapply for 2nd evaluation. Now i m not received any refund. What i do ? Make new account or apply on last reference number ? If any body have knowledge than share with us.
Thanks