+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES does not evaluate Study from Punjab Technical University

canada167

Nov 19, 2018
My PTU degree is still with WES ,I already started with CES(UNi of Toronto )but still they didn't get my transcripts.If somebody provide me information or link where it mentioned that WES started doing PTU evaluation .I will be very thankful.Because I am waiting for my evaluation only for applying Express entry
As I said before, I called WES and confirmed. Later on, I submitted my case on Friday. So, telling you first hand experience. I could not find information on WES and PTU website, but instead of wasting time finding information on WES or PTU website, call WES on 212-966-6311 and confirm.

KaurAmandeep

Sep 10, 2018
Do ,I need to send transcripts again?I called WES a representative said i have to send new transcripts through PTU directly .I already did same way.And i applied for my transcripts online the way WES wanted.

KaurAmandeep

Sep 10, 2018
As I said before, I called WES and confirmed. Later on, I submitted my case on Friday. So, telling you first hand experience. I could not find information on WES and PTU website, but instead of wasting time finding information on WES or PTU website, call WES on 212-966-6311 and confirm.
Thanks
So do we need to send new transcript pickup request to ptu .Or the same transcripts will be considered.please provide me details.I am waiting for my evaluation only

canada167

Nov 19, 2018
Thanks
So do we need to send new transcript pickup request to ptu .Or the same transcripts will be considered.please provide me details.I am waiting for my evaluation only
As I understand your case, you have submitted your documents to WES and just waiting for results.

If aforementioned is your case, you don’t need to do anything. Just wait to hear back from WES regarding your evaluation completion.

KaurAmandeep

Sep 10, 2018
As I understand your case, you have submitted your documents to WES and just waiting for results.

If aforementioned is your case, you don’t need to do anything. Just wait to hear back from WES regarding your evaluation completion.
Yes i submitted to WES in June and then issue arise between WES and PTU.Now I am inquiring for two things
1)I already paid to WES for evaluation..Do I need to pay again?
2)Sealed transcripts are with WES but it was sent by my family member,so do i need to send it again through ptu?

canada167

Nov 19, 2018
Yes i submitted to WES in June and then issue arise between WES and PTU.Now I am inquiring for two things
1)I already paid to WES for evaluation..Do I need to pay again?
2)Sealed transcripts are with WES but it was sent by my family member,so do i need to send it again through ptu?
Have you received any response from WES yet? What is your current status on WES?

Asking this because I first submitted my case in start of October and got rejection by end of October. Strange that you submitted your case in June but are still waiting for initial result.

In case your WES status currently shows ‘We are evaluating your documents right now’. You do not need to pay again and send any transcript, but if you had your case denied and have your case fee refunded, you need to pay again but need not send the documents again.

KaurAmandeep

Sep 10, 2018
Have you received any response from WES yet? What is your current status on WES?

Asking this because I first submitted my case in start of October and got rejection by end of October. Strange that you submitted your case in June but are still waiting for initial result.

In case your WES status currently shows ‘We are evaluating your documents right now’. You do not need to pay again and send any transcript, but if you had your case denied and have your case fee refunded, you need to pay again but need not send the documents again.
I didn't get refund because I get evaluated my diploma from WES.They simply removed degree from system.It doesn't show anything in my account.

KaurAmandeep

Sep 10, 2018
I didn't get refund because I get evaluated my diploma from WES.They simply removed degree from system.It doesn't show anything in my account.
I had diploma which is evaluated and sent to me.Degree firstly was showing they are waiting for my information and then during issue they removed everything regarding degree.

canada167

Nov 19, 2018
I had diploma which is evaluated and sent to me.Degree firstly was showing they are waiting for my information and then during issue they removed everything regarding degree.
The fact that you already have your diploma evaluated. I believe you will need to pay again but probably need not send the PTU degree since WES already has it. You can just call them and tell them to link your PTU degree with your WES account. Yours is a different case than mine, so I guess for total clarity, calling WES would be the best bet. Good luck!

Aneshaneja

Oct 15, 2018
Hi Friends,

I got an email from WES today stating they do not evaluate Punjab Technical University's education. Anybody else has got this and do you know the reason for this.
I think that depends on the type of degree you have..
I have done my evaluation from WES only
My master’s degree was from PTU

jkaur95

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Totally confirmed. I called WES on Friday and they confirmed. Later on, I submitted my case on Friday and WES has already linked my case with the documents I sent earlier.
My ECA evaluation was previously rejected by WES because they were not evaluating PTU degrees. My Btech degree is from PTU, however MTech degree is from another university. Now if WES has started evaluating PTU degrees, do I have to again courier the transcripts or can they use old one?

canada167

Nov 19, 2018
My ECA evaluation was previously rejected by WES because they were not evaluating PTU degrees. My Btech degree is from PTU, however MTech degree is from another university. Now if WES has started evaluating PTU degrees, do I have to again courier the transcripts or can they use old one?
I was in the same boat as you. I had my ECA rejected by WES because of WES-PTU issue.

No, you do not need to send another copy of your transcripts. I am assuming since you got your ECA rejected, you got your evaluation fees refunded already.

All you have to do now is
1) Submit a new ECA evaluation (including making payment) through the same account you used before. This is important because WES will then be able to lookup transcripts previously sent for the same account.
2) Call WES at 1-212-966-6311 to expedite linking transcripts sent before to your new case.

Good luck!

Deep1980

Nov 13, 2018
I was in the same boat as you. I had my ECA rejected by WES because of WES-PTU issue.

No, you do not need to send another copy of your transcripts. I am assuming since you got your ECA rejected, you got your evaluation fees refunded already.

All you have to do now is
1) Submit a new ECA evaluation (including making payment) through the same account you used before. This is important because WES will then be able to lookup transcripts previously sent for the same account.
2) Call WES at 1-212-966-6311 to expedite linking transcripts sent before to your new case.

Good luck!

Do you know the process to apply for mark sheets to be posted online for verification on PTU website. This is asked to me by WES helpdesk to apply for online marksheets posting. Any Idea about this ?