+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES does not evaluate Study from Punjab Technical University

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys .. I have my sealed transcripts from PTU .which agency should i go for since most agencies want the transcripts to be directly sent from university ... which agency accepts transcripts sent directly from candidates

Ramneek03

Oct 25, 2018
For job here in canada, they told me get equivalence of bachelors that i did from Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, 2016 [P.T.U] . I just checked Website of wes but couldn't find name on the list. Reading all threads in this forum, came to know about recent negotiation of WES and PTU. So just a suggestion from you guys, AS I WANT to get Assessment as soon as possible. so should i give it a shot for WES or which other Institutions i should go with? Or i should apply in both as if WES Doesn't respond, in mean while i have my file working with some other institutions ?

vinod7

Aug 14, 2018
Hello guys,
Today I got below mail from wes for my ptu degree?
Dear Mr. CHAUHAN,

Thank you for your application.

World Education Services (WES) can evaluate your Diploma in Computer Engineering from Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training.

However, WES does not evaluate study from Punjab Technical University.

Please contact us at https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/as soon as possible and confirm if you would like us to proceed with your evaluation report, or if you want us to cancel your application and refund your fee. Please select question category “WES correspondence/documents” for your response.

What should I do now??

Aug 4, 2018
Hello guys,
Today I got below mail from wes for my ptu degree?
Dear Mr. CHAUHAN,

Thank you for your application.

World Education Services (WES) can evaluate your Diploma in Computer Engineering from Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training.

However, WES does not evaluate study from Punjab Technical University.

Please contact us at https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/as soon as possible and confirm if you would like us to proceed with your evaluation report, or if you want us to cancel your application and refund your fee. Please select question category “WES correspondence/documents” for your response.

What should I do now??
Yesterday I had a talk with PTU regarding the same and it was told me that it will take 10 more business days to resolve the problem. I am hoping it will resolve soon otherwise we have to approach other agencies and full process will take 4 months at least. For the time being you can contact wes and ptu regarding the confirmation on this issue

vinod7

Aug 14, 2018
Yesterday I had a talk with PTU regarding the same and it was told me that it will take 10 more business days to resolve the problem. I am hoping it will resolve soon otherwise we have to approach other agencies and full process will take 4 months at least. For the time being you can contact wes and ptu regarding the confirmation on this issue
Thanks Kuljeet for your reply, Would you advice me that should I wait for another 10 days or just refund my money from WES?

vrat

Oct 2, 2018
For job here in canada, they told me get equivalence of bachelors that i did from Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, 2016 [P.T.U] . I just checked Website of wes but couldn't find name on the list. Reading all threads in this forum, came to know about recent negotiation of WES and PTU. So just a suggestion from you guys, AS I WANT to get Assessment as soon as possible. so should i give it a shot for WES or which other Institutions i should go with? Or i should apply in both as if WES Doesn't respond, in mean while i have my file working with some other institutions ?

Hi Ramneek did you got to know how to apply with a different agency as they all require transcripts to be directly sent to them by the university

Medhansh

Oct 30, 2018
Hi Guys, You can go through different Evaluation services approved by CIC if not WES. Check the link here for organizations approved by CIC.
Hope it helps :)
Thanks mate. Did anyone try any other body? We need to know if PTU can send transcripts directly to other agencies. Many thanks in advance!

KaurAmandeep

Sep 10, 2018
Hi
Same happened with me WES evaluated my diploma however they sent me e-mail that Wes cannot evaluate my degree from PTU.SO i e-mailed PTU
and got response that the issue will resolved in 15 days however its more then month already.I registered with UNI of Toronto(CES) and it quite slow
I am just waiting my evaluation to file my PR.

Medhansh

Oct 30, 2018
Hi
Same happened with me WES evaluated my diploma however they sent me e-mail that Wes cannot evaluate my degree from PTU.SO i e-mailed PTU
and got response that the issue will resolved in 15 days however its more then month already.I registered with UNI of Toronto(CES) and it quite slow
I am just waiting my evaluation to file my PR.
That's really unfortunate mate. A number of people are in the same boat. You have mentioned the process is slow. Did you manage to send your documents to CES? I will register with CES too. My question is do we need to get the documents sent directly from PTU or we can send the docs ourselves? I need to reapply the transcripts with PTU which is going to delay the process further.

KaurAmandeep

Sep 10, 2018
Yes we need to again and due to HOliday season in Canada I don't think other agencies can evaluate our credentials before February.Well I am keeling eye on WES and CES both whichever give results firsts.PTU website shows that the issue will be resolved within 15 days or in short time Fingers cross.

KaurAmandeep

Sep 10, 2018
Yes we need to send our transcipts again .CES website shows that our university has to send .However i called CES and they told me all options work-1)Sent by university 2)Pick up yourself from university and then courier 3)Drop off your transcripts by yourself.Well i am working on number 1) but neither ptu website shows my transcripts sent nor Uni of Toronto shows that my transcripts received.I requeste two copies ne for myself i received it almost 20 days ago the uni copy I have no idea where it is ?

vineet_77

Jul 23, 2018
Hi,

Is there any update on the PTU WES issue, as the PTU website shows status as of 22-10-2018?

And, also what is the possibility of resolution.

Regards

vineet_77

Jul 23, 2018
Hi,

Is there any update on the PTU WES issue, as the PTU website shows status as of 22-10-2018?

And, also what is the possibility of resolution.

Regards
Latest update posted on PTU website dated 10-11-2018 ::

Dear Students,
In continuation of ongoing issue related to WES (World Education Services), we are re-producing the
latest reply received from WES authorities through email on Wed, Nov 7, 2018 as below:
“We are currently reviewing together with our IT Department. I am happy to inform you that
we find the latest proposal encouraging and that we will get back to you with further details
as soon as we finalize them.”