+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES does not evaluate Study from Punjab Technical University

imgurpreet

Oct 17, 2018
My WES was done in 2014 and valid till 2019. It has BTech from PTU and MBA from PU. WES evaluated that as Masters.

So as the evaluation has already been done, will that get affected now? I have already submitted the WES doc for ITA.

navpreetsoni

Oct 19, 2018
My evaluation completion date is 28/09/2018 and most probably they will reject as my degrees are from PTU. They should complete the evaluation for the applications in process and not to take new applications if they do not want to evaluate PTU Degrees. Wasted 3 nmonths with WES with no outcome.
They should convey valid reason for this sudden step.

same happened with me,later i withdrew my application and got the refund

apurav

Jul 14, 2018
Hi just saw the notification from ptu, available on their website. Its states the wes verificayion may start again probably soon. Please refer to PTU website for details

Aug 4, 2018
Hi just saw the notification from ptu, available on their website. Its states the wes verificayion may start again probably soon. Please refer to PTU website for details
I also read it. It has mentioned that the issue would get resolve in 15 days which already left but there is no success. Wes replied me yesterday that they will not evaluate study from PTU.

_PoojaMahajan

Oct 9, 2018
Hi Apurva
When did you get this response from WES? Since PTU posted a circular dtd 22 oct stating the issue is being resolved.

Thanks
Pooja

Aug 4, 2018
Hi Apurva
When did you get this response from WES? Since PTU posted a circular dtd 22 oct stating the issue is being resolved.

Thanks
Pooja
Yesterday, I had a talk with ptu. He said that the required changes are already done from their side and now waiting for the positive response from wes. We have to wait till ptu post any update on the site.

_PoojaMahajan

Oct 9, 2018
Yesterday, I had a talk with ptu. He said that the required changes are already done from their side and now waiting for the positive response from wes. We have to wait till ptu post any update on the site.
Hi
Thanks. BTW how do you speak to PTU. The numbers given on website are wrong or never gets connected.

Thanks

apurav

Jul 14, 2018
I also read it. It has mentioned that the issue would get resolve in 15 days which already left but there is no success. Wes replied me yesterday that they will not evaluate study from PTU.
Wes quoted the same to me, but when i c my wes account , it still shows that awaiting degrees from ptu for verification. Will give it a try once again if the matter is resolved, or else will shift to other agencies.. hope that matter will b solved as this is the first time PTU is acting promptly

PriyaB

Oct 16, 2012
Hi Guys, You can go through different Evaluation services approved by CIC if not WES. Check the link here for organizations approved by CIC.
Hope it helps :)