+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES does not evaluate Study from Punjab Technical University

Sep 30, 2018
I made account in august. But i have not sent any document to wes
My graduation is from ptu
And masters from other uni
Should i send my transcript or not for evaluation?
Or ask for refund?
they will not accept your B.Tech Degree, yet they will evaluate your Masters, if your masters is from a university which is in their list of authenticated universities...

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Did this new rule also affects the candidates who already had their evaluation report and are currently in the express entry pool??

Akki8rules

Oct 4, 2018
Hi Friends,

I got an email from WES today stating they do not evaluate Punjab Technical University's education. Anybody else has got this and do you know the reason for this.
To dear all,dre is nothing to worry in dis matter,actually wes want online design software from ptu and ptu is creating and working on it,dont wry dis proboen will b solved within 10 days...

Reactions: Daljitsingh1984

Akki8rules

Oct 4, 2018
How come you know if it has started working again.Do you have any confirmation regarding this.I am yet to send my transcript to WES
Wes want online detail of student from ptu nt any hard copy.so this thing will b resolved in 10 days bt it will b done nw online frm ptu

Akki8rules

Oct 4, 2018
Dear as i told u,nw wes will nt evaluate thrugh transcript frm ptu,bcoz nw ptu hv designed a new system whr ptu will online send details of student to wes and dis procesd will start in nxt 10 days..so chill...
Dis all happned bcoz wes recieved lot of fraud degree frm ptu students...so have patience

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
To dear all,dre is nothing to worry in dis matter,actually wes want online design software from ptu and ptu is creating and working on it,dont wry dis proboen will b solved within 10 days...
Dear as i told u,nw wes will nt evaluate thrugh transcript frm ptu,bcoz nw ptu hv designed a new system whr ptu will online send details of student to wes and dis procesd will start in nxt 10 days..so chill...
what I understood from the strange language you typed in, PTU will implement an e-transcript system and get all old transcripts into the system in 10 days? Do you work for PTU?

Shivani00

Jul 27, 2018
WES has refused to evaluate degree from PTU. This is for those students who are applying for PR or even for those who are applying for student visa?
I really need to know. Please its urgent.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2018
Thanks for your instant response Preet but they are asking that they can evaluate my bachelor's degree from guru Nanak dev university, should I ask them to evaluate that
Hi,
My case is also same. Should we proceed for evaluation of graduation from WES and post graduation from IQAS? Actually it will take time if we again submit request at both universities to send transcripts?

Can anyone share his/her contact details to further discuss?

Thanks in advance
Kuljeet

Oct 4, 2018
Hi,
My case is also same. Should we proceed for evaluation of graduation from WES and post graduation from IQAS? Actually it will take time if we again submit request at both universities to send transcripts?

Can anyone share his/her contact details to further discuss?

Thanks in advance
Kuljeet
That way you will have to pay both WES and Iqas.cancel your application with and they will refund and go for Iqas both degrees eavaulation