+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES does not evaluate academic records From MAAC

DeeIndian

Mar 6, 2020
So recently I've been trying to add diploma credentials to the my WES profile. Which i completed back in 2013 from MAAC(Maya Academics of Advanced Cinematics).
But i get the following error.

WES does not evaluate academic records from Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics. Do not include this credential in your application. If included, this will cause a delay in processing your evaluation report.

I recently requested Maac institute from where is completed the diploma for transcript, and they are providing me with a certified letter. I was also informed that previously students have collected the letter from MAAC and it is valid for Canadian PR purpose.
This diploma is irrelevant to the Bachelors degree that I've in commerce, and wanted to opt for 2 or more certificates or diploma option.
Has anyone here gone through the above mentioned error on WES for any institute?

Anjumarts

Oct 4, 2020
So recently I've been trying to add diploma credentials to the my WES profile. Which i completed back in 2013 from MAAC(Maya Academics of Advanced Cinematics).

WES does not evaluate academic records from Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics. Do not include this credential in your application. If included, this will cause a delay in processing your evaluation report.

I recently requested Maac institute from where is completed the diploma for transcript, and they are providing me with a certified letter. I was also informed that previously students have collected the letter from MAAC and it is valid for Canadian PR purpose.
This diploma is irrelevant to the Bachelors degree that I've in commerce, and wanted to opt for 2 or more certificates or diploma option.
Has anyone here gone through the above mentioned error on WES for any institute?
Hi, can you please guide me how to get one? I also did 2 years diploma in year 2010 and have been trying to reach them for over couple of months.

They are not even sure what I have been requesting them.

Celerina

Feb 15, 2022
Hi, @DeeIndian- @Anjumarts @KopalP - Even we are looking for transcripts from MAAC Institute Bangalore, Kormangala, my husband completed his Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX in 2011, we did contact the branch for transcripts but were denied for the same, were you all able to go ahead with your Immigration or any kind of help?

Please reply, eagerly wanting to figure some way out.

Thanks
Celerina

Anjumarts

Oct 4, 2020
Hi, @DeeIndian- @Anjumarts @KopalP - Even we are looking for transcripts from MAAC Institute Bangalore, Kormangala, my husband completed his Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX in 2011, we did contact the branch for transcripts but were denied for the same, were you all able to go ahead with your Immigration or any kind of help?

Please reply, eagerly wanting to figure some way out.

Thanks
Celerina
You can request them as Andheri, Mumbai branch did say they issued transcripts for Canada immigration. It will not help you for your PR as MAAC is not recognized by WES.

ideep

Mar 8, 2022

Did you got any solution yet now?