+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - documents received

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My documents have reached WES few days back and I also have an acknowledgment signed by them for this.

How much time does it take to change the status from 'waiting for documents' to 'documents received'? does it take very long for them

toben

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It will stay in 'waiting for documents' until they received all documents. Since they received yours they are probably waiting for the documents sent in by your school/university.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toben said:
It will stay in 'waiting for documents' until they received all documents. Since they received yours they are probably waiting for the documents sent in by your school/university.
Thnx Vinodram and Tobin.

@toben in fact I have myself arranged for all the documents to be sent to them. Have not left anything for my alma matter to send them across.

Hopeful123

Jan 28, 2015
Mine was received on 09 March 2015 (13:06). And I keep on stalking my account since they did not update the
status for almost a week. I just saw it yesterday that my documents were already received by them. So 72 hours
isn't enough waiting time to see changes on the status. Maybe give a week for them to update.

hardi

Apr 25, 2014
Yes 'Hopeful123' I completely agree with you...

It takes almost a week for getting the status uploaded as "document received".

My documents were received on 25th feb 2015 and it is still showing "evaluation in progress". I am not sure how much time will it take to get it done.

Regards
Hardi

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thnx a ton Hopeful123 and hardi.

I have noted whatever you discussed and will keep stalking my account accordingly.

debarsha

Mar 15, 2015
Re: WES

hi all,

I have just submitted my eca application online , however after I am done with the payment when again I log in there to track it appears-"Error - NOT FOUND ORDER
"..I am damn confused after finishing of with the payment what the hell is this .
Seniors please help if you can....badly screwed

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Debarsha

After filling in all the details related to your academics and finally after the check out, a reference number will be given to you.

I am confused as what you want to track? Please elaborate

debarsha

Mar 15, 2015
Niravk

When I am login to my account again after payment it appears

To complete click here.

If you submitted an application and have a WES reference number, please click here.

When I click the 2nd line it appears
Account Consolidation
Error - NOT FOUND ORDER
Please help

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
Hey! They generally update it in a week.

After few days you will also receive an email with the list of documents you submitted and their Status in front of them. Stating "Accepted / Not Accepted

If you have sent all the required documents if proper sealed envelops, it will all be "Accepted" :D

Dont worry, you will receive your ECA on time :)

Hope this helps!

debarsha

Mar 15, 2015
priya1088 said:
Hey! They generally update it in a week.

After few days you will also receive an email with the list of documents you submitted and their Status in front of them. Stating "Accepted / Not Accepted

If you have sent all the required documents if proper sealed envelops, it will all be "Accepted" :D

Dont worry, you will receive your ECA on time :)

Hope this helps!
Thanks..much relieved

kpsgill254

Mar 16, 2015
Hello,

I am from India and i completed 3 years diploma in engineering and then after it i have done 3 years of Bachelor in Engineering.
Could you please tell me if i have to get both these qualifications verified from WES? Or Just Bachelor in Engineering documents will work?
As i know we only have to get our highest education qualification verified.
Please help in it.

Thanks

priya1088

Mar 14, 2015
kpsgill254 said:
Hello,

I am from India and i completed 3 years diploma in engineering and then after it i have done 3 years of Bachelor in Engineering.
Could you please tell me if i have to get both these qualifications verified from WES? Or Just Bachelor in Engineering documents will work?
As i know we only have to get our highest education qualification verified.
Please help in it.

Thanks
BOTH!

you will be granted an equivalency of Four years Bachelors on the basis of combination of these two. You MUST send both the sets to WES for proper assessment

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This FOUR years bachelors be counted as one post secondary qualification, right.