+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes documents question

taylordz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Hello all
I am about to send documents to wes through UPS but i have one question
Is it ok to send both envelopes in one UPS package with one sender name ? I mean my enveloppe and the sealed one provided by the university and containig the official records. By doing this I can save some money.
Did anybody proceeded that way ?
Thanks in advance

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taylordz said:
Hello all
Is it ok to send both envelopes in one UPS package with one sender name ? I mean my enveloppe and the sealed one provided by the university and containig the official records. By doing this I can save some money.
Thanks in advance
Yes, you can do it just quote your reference number on both the envelopes. I did it for sending my bachelors degree sealed envelope and mba degree via Fedex.

Can_Push

Feb 21, 2016
taylordz said:
Hello all
Thanks in advance
WES do not expect you to have access to your transcript, it ought to be sent to by school ... sending both Transcript and your Certificate shows you already accessed it. so I advised that you send separately and make sure the Transcript from school is sent using school name as sender, while copy of your degree or whatever should be sent by you.

Hope this helps