+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES documents for Mumbai University students!!!

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
bachelor in engineering
i read your older post again. do a thing - now that you have sent your transcripts and had them accepted, send your marksheets as per the instructions on WES website. Just get all of them stamped by the university and then the ones mentioned for college years by the college and sealed in separate envelopes.

shernell

Dec 12, 2017
Im doig this the first time. I am stuck up bad.

The name on my MBA, MCOM, TYBCom is Wrongly printed.

TYBCOm i got it changed from the univeristy after a lot of problems and bribing people, i just realized i need to change the name on convocation as well. so doing that tommorow.

My problem here is I have name printed wrong on MMS university of Mumbai sem 3 and sem 4( it includes name of my mother) and is not matching my BCOM. because of which the women is not signing my document for verification, to put it in my envelop.

SO iv decided to only send TYBCOM & MBA to WES as I do not want to waste more time.

Also, please correvt me for the procedure.

1) taken a envelop for FYBCOm & SYBCOm from MU to send to WES(as iv done my part time FY & SY from Univerisity)
3) have done my TYBCOM from national college in 2008 however its a university paper hence im doing verification from mumbai university for TYBCOm & MCOM & MBA( St francis Insitute of Management)

All in All will be doing the following to send to WES

• THE FYbcom & SYBCOM enevelop from university
  • Transcripts from my MMS college already collected in envelop
  • Verified TYBCOM & MBA & MCOM( if they give me result in time)

Please suggest

Ankitrajpal

Feb 21, 2016
Hi Guys,

I need advice regarding my fiance's WES evaluation for Canada Immigration, which has been stuck for sometime now. She did her Bachelors in mass media from Mumbai university, where in first year she completed from Sophia college, Mumbai University and then took an internal shift to RD National college, Mumbai University and completed her second and third year from their, both colleges being affiliated to Mumbai University.

First attempt - Sent docs to WES - first year marksheet xerox attested by university , 2nd and 3rd year college issued transcripts attested by university.

WES revert - Documents not in the correct format, asked to resend. First and second year documents may be issued by the college you attended and third year has to be from the university.

Second attempt - Sent docs to WES - First year transcript issued and attested by Sophia college, 2nd year transcript issued and attested by RD national college, 3rd year photocopy of marksheet attested by Mumbai university ( Kalina ), sealed in an envelope.

Now, WES has asked for 1st and 2nd year marksheets to be attested by Mumbai university, i want to understand who would attest the 1st and 2nd year marksheets, Churchgate office ( which has a stamp of Universities information bureau) or Kalina Campus which attested the third year marksheet( which got accepted by WES as well). I dont wish to send something and get stuck again, hence would request you guys for help and guidance. What should be the way forward??

Thanking you in advance
Cheers
Ankit

Valetta_09

Feb 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

I need advice regarding my fiance's WES evaluation for Canada Immigration, which has been stuck for sometime now. She did her Bachelors in mass media from Mumbai university, where in first year she completed from Sophia college, Mumbai University and then took an internal shift to RD National college, Mumbai University and completed her second and third year from their, both colleges being affiliated to Mumbai University.

First attempt - Sent docs to WES - first year marksheet xerox attested by university , 2nd and 3rd year college issued transcripts attested by university.

WES revert - Documents not in the correct format, asked to resend. First and second year documents may be issued by the college you attended and third year has to be from the university.

Second attempt - Sent docs to WES - First year transcript issued and attested by Sophia college, 2nd year transcript issued and attested by RD national college, 3rd year photocopy of marksheet attested by Mumbai university ( Kalina ), sealed in an envelope.

Now, WES has asked for 1st and 2nd year marksheets to be attested by Mumbai university, i want to understand who would attest the 1st and 2nd year marksheets, Churchgate office ( which has a stamp of Universities information bureau) or Kalina Campus which attested the third year marksheet( which got accepted by WES as well). I dont wish to send something and get stuck again, hence would request you guys for help and guidance. What should be the way forward??

Thanking you in advance
Cheers
Ankit

Hi Ankit,

I have a similar situation like your fiancees with respect to the completion of the BMM degree (completed FYBMM in Thakur college and SY+ TYBmm in Patkar College). And Im currently placing my documents for ECA assessment. Im having a rather confusing time.

As of now, I have the following Documents:

1. Transcripts for FYBMM in a sealed stamped envelope from thakur college.
2. Transcripts for SYBMM & TYBMM in a single sealed stamped envelope from patkar college
3. Attested marksheets for FYBMM from thakur
4. Attested marksheets for SYBMM from patkar

In addition to this, I have also submitted photocopies of the below listed documents to the university (churchgate..nr sydenham colg) for attestation:

1. Marksheets from Sem 1 to sem 6 (FY, SY, TY)
2. Transcripts from sem 1 to sem 6 (FY, SY,TY)
3. Graduation and passing certificates for BMM.

Please advise if all the required documents are in place and as required by WES.?

Also wanted to check if there would be any problem in the submission of my SY and TYBMM transcripts considering both of them are in a single sealed and stamped signed envelope.?

Your insights will be appreciated and helpful.

Thank You in advance.
Cheers,
Valetta

Beachperson

Apr 15, 2018
Hello all, I'm thoroughly confused by the WES procedure. I submitted my transcripts/marksheet info, from Mumbai University (MA from the Department of English), sealed and attested by the Department of English office/head and it was rejected with the following message:

Reason: The document received was not attested by the appropriate official at your academic institution (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors, deans, or external notary publics are not accepted."

Who would the appropriate person be at Mumbai University to attest a transcript marksheet of a Master's Degree? Where is their office located, how do I find them and most importantly what is the procedure? I don't live in Mumbai and my parents who are quite old will have to do this for me. I really want to minimize the hassle for them.

Thank you for your help.

keyursheth89

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone with a Mumbai University BE degree has been able to do the WES verification. Pls advise which documents need to be sent.

Thanks

knt16890

Mar 17, 2018
1) name is F.y, s. Y marksheets and name on ty marksheets, degree certificate is different ( as MU use mother's name at end in university year docs) how to explain this to WES?
2) If name is changed after marriage, how to ex

PSharma29

May 5, 2018
Hi,

I have lost my FYBA and SYBA marksheets issued by my college and now college is taking a long time to issue duplicates (2months). I do have the 3rd year marksheet, passing certificate and degree issued by the University of Mumbai. Do I need the FY and SY marksheets or are TY marksheets, passing certificate and degree enough for WES evaluation?

sebinjoyn

Jun 6, 2018
Hi Everyone,

How much time is Mumbai University presently taking to issue the WES transcripts? If any one has recently completed the process at MU, please advise.

keyursheth89

Apr 30, 2018
For Mumbai university, for BE, you don't need transceipts.. just get your 1st year and 4th year marksheets and degree certificate verified and attested by Mumbai University in a sealed envelope (they will take around a month atleast to give it back once you have done the application at Kalina) and get your second and third year marksheets attested by your college controller of examination and get it in a sealed envelope from your college..then you can send both these selaed envelopes and a copy of your degree certificate in one bigger envelope and send it over to WES. once you send it to WES expect around 3/4 weeks before you get the evaluation report from WES

Reactions: Siddharth-BOM

Ranku

Sep 7, 2018
Hi,

Did you manage to fix this?

I am faced with a similar issue - I have a BE from Mumbai University

1) First time I sent 2 envelopes:
- Transcripts from my college for all Semesters. One sealed envelope. This was ACCEPted by WES
- Attested marksheets for all Semesters from Mumbai University in a sealed envelope. This was not accepted as it stated, not as per the format.
"
Reason: Document was not received in accordance with WES stated document requirements.

Instructions: Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai."

2) I re-sent again attested marksheets from Mumbai University.
This time only 2nd Sem, 7th and 8th Sem marksheets in the envelope. As these are the only ones issued by Mumbai university.

Unfortunately, the update from WES is the same again.

I am caught in a deadlock now without really knowing what is expected.
Can someone who has been able to get through the WES with similar background help.

As I understand Mumbai university does not have its own envelope. I had to provide one.
Also Mumbai university does not provide Statement of marks or Trans
Hi Rsubra,

I'm in the exact same situation. 1st semester BE was issued by college, but WES is insisting I get 1st sem from university. Did you finally get this resolved ?

-R

AjeyaGupta

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Hi Rsubra,

I'm in the exact same situation. 1st semester BE was issued by college, but WES is insisting I get 1st sem from university. Did you finally get this resolved ?

-R
Hi Ranku,

I did my BE from Mumbai University. Were you able to send all your documents to WES accurately? Like, is attesting mark sheets (1st Sem to 8th Sem ) from Mumbai University sufficient as far as WES evaluation is concerned?

I am in a similar situation, where I am planning to get my mark sheets attested by MU, and send a sealed envelope with Registrar's sign on the back flap to the ECA people.

Thanks.