+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES document requirement. URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE

Vinny09

Mar 11, 2015
I have done my bachelors in commerce from mumbai university. As per WES requirement my college has signed and attested the 1st and 2 nd year copies in a sealed envelop and university has attested and sealed the 3rd year copy. but my college and university are not ready to sign the wes academic transcript request form. i have the sealed envelops with me to send to WES. Do i need the form or is it OK if i send it without the form.
Anyone from mumbai university who has done their ECA please let me know if i need the form or not.

prseeker

Star Member
Jul 10, 2010
I think the form is only meant to facilitate you to request your transcripts. My university did not sign either

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
No need for the form. It's just a means to help. If you got the work done without it, nothing like it. Send the envelopes for ECA. All the best.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mumbai university will sign the transcript request form. I did it for myself. The guy at the counter filled in all the details of the academic transcript form before handing me over the entire set of attested documents.

You need to approach the Students welfare centre near Sydneham college.

anujap

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
HI Vinny

I have a Qstn.. I have got 1st and 2nd yr attestation done from college but they have not sealed marksheets in envelope ? Is tht compulsory or only UNIV. seal is required ?

Thanks