+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES document clarification regarding 1 and 2 yr of law program from mumbai university.

Panha

Feb 13, 2020
I had sent my transcripts from college of BLS LLB attested and stamped and sealed by university.marksheets of 1-10 sem and passing degree certificate of 3,4,5 th year and degree certificate with seal and stamp of mumbai university issued by university.But still they sent me mail stating "

Statement of Marks | Incomplete

Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of study. WES requires all study that led to your final qualification. We are missing information on study completed during the 1st and 2nd years of your program.

Instructions: Academic transcripts for all study completed leading toward your final qualification must be sent to WES. This includes all transfer credit or prior study that granted you exemptions. This should be sent in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed across the back flap by the appropriate official. If this study was completed in another country, please visit the Required Documents page for the appropriate country and follow the requirements as stated. Refer to Required Documents."

Now I don't know what is required to be sent.. Or I have to resend all documents??