WES delay

wr91

Jul 18, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/08/2019
Hi,

My documents were approved and accepted by WES on 4th July and I was given a due date of completion of 31st July. However, my WES profile still shows as : In progress with the same due date of 31st July. There has been no updates and I haven't been able to get hold of a WES advisor on call even after trying for 5 times. I would like to know what should I do in this case ? My universities are: Calcutta University, India and MAKAUT, India. There are other candidates who had a smooth experience getting their WES through the same universities. I would highly appreciate any advise/tips.

Thanks,
AR

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
You have to call them and request them for an update as they have surpassed your completion date..the other thing you can do is contact them through their webform and explain the situation they will respond to it

Reactions: wr91

wr91

Jul 18, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/08/2019
You have to call them and request them for an update as they have surpassed your completion date..the other thing you can do is contact them through their webform and explain the situation they will respond to it
Thanks, We received our reports after escalating the issue at WES.

Reactions: pavan23

Shauns47

Sep 25, 2019
hi - speaking of delayed documents - WES is delayed at the moment and my ITA submission deadline is 20th October - my WES is scheduled to be due on the 22nd October (2 days later! ) - can I submit my education with LOE and screenshots of my discussions with WES and hope that the immigration officer accepts it as it is ? believe that they will access IRCC for ECA verifications directly anyway - thanks,
Shaun