+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Delay

Khokhar

Jul 30, 2017
Hey Everyone,

I've been waiting to get my results back from WES for a long time. They accepted my documents way back in December, Holiday season considered, they got back to me within two weeks saying "We are missing information for your program. We have a transcript that begins in year 3". Which is super strange because my Bachelors was 2 years and my Masters was another 2 years after that.

The only thing I can think of is that I took three courses after the regular 2 year classes were finished because I dropped out of those courses due to health issues. So a casual glance of my transcript seems like the non existent third year courses are fewer than a regular session. But that still does not explain how WES got confused with a transcript that "begins" in year 3. I've sent 2 clarifications though "contact us",

In the first go they closed my ticket without resolving it, in the second one they said monitor your status online, and this was Feb the 2nd. Nothing has happened since. Any suggestions or experiences would be helpful.

Cheers!

aashish21

Mar 21, 2019
call them, that should help, they have pretty pathetic customer service, so i don't think mailing them will help much